Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. While reading a book, swiping up and down should scroll the text accordingly. In other words, implement continuous scroll.

Today, up brings an "Add to Favorites" and "Share" menu. Down behaves the same as a single touch. I have never understood the reasoning for this as it is very unnatural. Just allow continuous scroll and a single touch to bring up more options.

Without continuous scroll the pages are broken at points that are not within my control. This makes it difficult for me to select such text for (1) highlighting and (2) having my iPhone read to me.

I…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be wonderful if Logos had an auto scroll feature that scrolled with the Bible or a book. It would be difficult to keep the scrolling text matched up with the audio but it think it could be done in such a way where any audio Bible could be used.

How it could be done.

From the users end - Select a text... Select an audio of that text... select "auto scroll" and begin scrolling

From the logos/programmers end - If the auto scroll analyzed the audio file it could calculate a scroll speed that would start and end…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow reading plans to break by 1 chapter at a time and also to allow for meditative reading where I may re-read the same passage over multiple sessions within any given reading plan and it adjust and not put me behind. I can then move at the pace of God and not the pace of the program. (which is awesome) :-)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Logos really needs a note overhaul. I have been appalled by how basic and generally unhelpful note taking is for such an expensive and powerful application. I am transitioning from the OliveTree Bible Study app, and I never expected it to be such a tough transition. All that aside, my main request is for tagging within notes (as OliveTree has). This would allow users to add multiple tags such as "sanctification" "scripture" "Holy Spirit" etc. to a particular note. Then later when doing a sermon or study on sanctification they can pull up all their notes or highlights with that…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Devote some time and effort into fixing some long-standing Logos features like the Reading Plan and Prayer List. Currently the Reading Plan has 269 votes for enhancements, and requests for fixes/enhancements go back at least 3 years!! The limitations of this one feature are preventing me from wildly endorsing Faithlife as a platform for my SS class and Women's small groups. What's the delay?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Here's the problem: When you click on the Parallel Resources Icon - in 4.0b beta 12 - the drop down menu that displays the parallel resources takes several seconds to download all the book cover graphics.

This is one of those places where you could remove the graphics altogether (no one would even notice) and just have a text based list that loads instantly. We don't need to have any graphics in the Parallel Resources drop down menu's.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. The default link setting for many tools (Cited By, Explorer, Text Comparison, Copy Bible Verses, and Power Lookup) is Follow. Create the option to open these tools to the last setting rather than to Follow.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Todd White responded

In 4.2 if you change these items to anything other than follow they will not follow in the future. Change it back to follow to make the default follow again.

10. The functionality already exists in the Logos 4 system on PC but when you add them on the PC they don't sync down to the iPhone. I think it would be really nice to be able to make them on the iPhone but if that isn't as easy the ability to at least make them on the PC and sync them to the iPhone would be sufficient. This would be helpful to people that have a high number of favorite verses, and would like to categorize them.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Please update the software that will use the APA 6th edition formatting for citation into Clipping Please.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please can we have the NEW ENGLISH BIBLE. This British translations is cited in all the best commentaries.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Hi all,

Wouldn't it be great to be able to download a whole lot of resources (or all resources) with a couple of clicks, instead of having to download them one at the time (with three clicks per item)?

See the screen capture of the next Logos update for the iPad...;-) at the following link:

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/41322/307940.aspx#307940

Blessings,

Stephan de Wit

Logos Nederland

Promoting the Logos Bible Software in the Netherlands

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Syriac resources on Mac display as disconnected letters, which is extremely difficult to read and is never found in actual texts. I believe this is due to the ligature not being connected on the system level in Mac, but Safari, Firefox, and Mellel have all overcome this on the application level and display Syriac correctly. This is very important for Syriac resources to be useable for Mac users.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Wordy title, huh?
    It would be nice if while I am entering notes using my Logos app on my Kindle Fire, I could also see the Scripture while I am "writing". This is something that the Olive Tree app does quite well.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I link Bibles for various reasons (i.e. 1 link for regular Bible reading, another for study, another just for looking up stuff), which are, in turn, linked to other resources. When clicking on a tab, it isn't readily visible whether I'm clicking on one with the same link set as the one I'm looking at. They are arranged in the same order, but I have to find the book, then count the times it is open to arrive at the linked one. Seeing a link set symbol in the tab would hasten the process, thus distracting less from the task…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can You Please Put An Exegetical Guide On The Logos Bible App For The iPad and iPhone.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Logos now only lists the top 6 or 7 commentaries in the commentary section. You have to then go and click "more" several times to see all of your resources that deal with that passage. It would be much simpler if I could just set Logos to list all of them at once.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 19 20