I suggest you ...

Logos 4 Mac Enhancements

Please add full screen button for OS X Lion along with multi-finger gesturing for Magic Mouse, Magic TrackPad, and MacBook track pads on all supported Mac OS X versions.

477 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

65 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jacques commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Alabama24 - what I mean by gesture support, is to add clever custom gestures for use within Logos. If I could get a hold of someone on the inside, I wouldn't mind going through ideas! Custom gestures can REALLY activate a program. Have your used Reeder for instance? I actually implement a lot of my own ideas by using BetterTouchTool (a free app that augments gestures tremendously).

• alabama24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The gestures should work like NATIVE Mac programs (in terms of swipe direction, etc).

• Jacques commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As well as full screen support and multi-touch gesturing, please be sure to engage all of Lion's abilities! Such as save state, for another example.

• Patrick S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a general rule, within the constraints of being an application that runs on multiple platforms, Logos should ensure that the Mac application takes advantage of as much Mac functionality as possible.

1 2 4 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base