Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Considering that Logos 4 is multilingual, with multilingual resources. I would love to have at least one default voice for each language that Logos supports. Within each language, I really like to have the ability to select from a list of voices I have in the system.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Mac OS X has long had a decent text-to-speech capability, reading all or selected text in various document formats using system voices. This can either be built into the Logos menu system or used via Services.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be nice if the default cite in copies gave us the option of copying a url to the resource, rather than just a bibtex, chicago, turabian, or other citation. This would make it easier to find your way back to a resource during the research phase.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make Biblia.com work more like the Kindle Cloud Reader, which carries nearly all the functionality of the Kindle desktop client: highlighting, notes, etc.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like to have a better way to construct more complicated morphological searches.
    Provide some more help on morphological and syntax searches! The tutorial videos are very basic! Now, much of how it works, you have to explore by yourself and through soms Wiki-pages.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be great to have the tabs function as they do in Safari browser, whereby closing the tab is an 'x' within the tab as opposed to having the 'x' at the far right of the tabbed section. It is sometimes unclear which tab will be closed due to its current position. I do realize a shading gradient it the current method to see which tab it currently open. However, this suggestion would allow one to close any tab without making it the active tab.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When you enter for example: Matt 9:11 into the 'location box' for a Commentary it should go to Matt 9:10-11 upon pressing return/enter (using the CBC as the example here) rather than Matt 9:9-13. The problem in all commentaries is that the default selection is always the one further away from the verse one wants to see rather than the one closer to it.

This necessitates using a mouse or arrow keys to select what you really want each time rather than an efficient single key press. It results in premature hair loss.

Please default to the closer segment rather…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. make available on ipad The complete word study dictionary greek and hebrew (AMG) essentials

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Please make an update to the mobile app to where you can do searches on it and be able to access your library offline. I currently teach an online Bible Class to a Bible school out of the country and we have found out that having anything else connected to the Internet during the Class time affects the overall signal etc. This makes it very difficult for me since I refer to my mobile for quick reference etc. But since I cannot access the LOGOS references offline I have to refer to other FREE Bible apps when I need to…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow users to select the interlinear option in their Bible versions on their phone/mobile device, like they are able to do on their PCs.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Simply to allow Sermon (possibly) add a check box to separate outline from transcript for personal books. Low investment for you, high value for us.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Many of the Mobile ed courses are great, but it would be great if users could create or customize the Mobile Ed courses. For example, having the Logos Community be able to make their own Mobile Ed type Courses would be a great edition to the Mobile Community. Alos, being able to add more methods for assessment besides quizes would be great as well.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Change resource layout to reduce the size taken by the toolbar at the top of every resource. Uses up too much of the screen when trying to compose papers, research etc.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great if I could print all the books I have in my library in an image as for a real wallpaper to put on my wall in the study room. It will be much easier to look and see which book I want

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There are at least three excellent Study Bibles for the NRSV: Harper-Collins, New Interpreters' and Oxford Annotated. These would be fine additions to the library, especially in the Angican and Lutheran collections.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. The Life Journal Reading Plan is used at least nationwide, and is used worldwide through organizations who have promoted it within their organizations. Can we get the plan added to the reading plans list? And a digital journal comparable to the paper ones available would be wonderful as well.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have accidentally changed the book I was reading by pressing right-arrow or left-arrow. On my 2-monitor system, I sometimes do not recognize which program has focus because so many "modern" program UIs are monochrome mush or after being called away from the computer. It is disconcerting when it happens. I never intentionally use this feature. So I'd like to disable it on my system.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The new Logos 7 has a “Quickstart Layouts” heading at the top of the list. Is there any way to either get rid of this heading or move it to the bottom of the list? For programmers, this might seem like a useful feature, but I have been using Logos for a number of years and have set up my own preferred layouts which are far more important to me than the quickstart layouts. Their presence actually slows me down because I have to collapse the quickstart and/or scroll down to get to the selections that I want. In this…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →