Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. It's about the resource: Worship in the Early Church: An Anthology of Historical Sources, www.logos.com/product/31154/worship-in-the-early-church-an-anthology-of-historical-sources
    I want Logos to enable that when I have prioritised something specific in it, that references to certain Church Fathers verses, would pop up from it, when hovering the mouse over a reference.
    The translation is much newer and better than the ordinary Church Fathers set included in Verbum base-packages and Silver and up: www.logos.com/product/5771/early-church-fathers-protestant-edition
    www.logos.com/product/7832/early-church-fathers-special-catholic-edition

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Not all books are created the same. Commentaries can be prioritized but it would be nice if the commentaries would have sub categories (devotional, technical, language, and more) that would display in the passage guide.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. When using Logos in English with English resources but while also using Spanish (or any other language) resources (particularly noted in the case of the Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana de Hoy) typing the Spanish name for a book of the Bible in the location bar results in a failure to change location. English book names must be used. Spanish abbreviations do not work.

As specific examples, typing ‹‹Efesios›› results in the address bar reverting to the current location as does ‹‹Ef.›› or any similar variant. Typing ˝Ephesians˝ or ˝Eph˝ or a similar variant results in an immediate change.

At present, only…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Passage Guide, Exegetical Guide, Word Study, Topic Guide, Text Comparison, Personal Notes, Highlights, History, Search, View + Configure View of Interlinears, Info popup/sidebar/footer (with lemma, gloss, morph, alt translations, link to word study.)

4 Reasons:
    1) This would be super handy for machines we can't install logos on but use regularly.
    2) It's a fast loading quick client for older machines
    3) It's almost adequate for unsupported platforms like ChromeOS, Linux, etc.
    4) Other requests have asked for desktop feature parity which seems like a massive and probably impossible request. I'm assuming that since the mobile apps rely so heavily…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Why only have one font for the iOS Logos apps? Every other reader app offers selections, whereas Logos only offers one.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Cross-references don't work when multiple versions of the target resource exist, and the user only owns the resource that's not referenced.

It would be good to reference to multiple resources at the same time, and either let Logos pick the more suitable one, or let the user decide by prioritizing one of the resources (in case he owns multiple versions).

This has been coming up in the forums a few times, for example here:
    * Dictionary of Jesus & The Gospels
    https://community.logos.com/forums/p/123113/804306.aspx#804306

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. What if there were an option to autosave a layout? For example, I set a parameter to auto-update a particular layout. Now while I'm working with that layout, I close some resources, open some resources. Now I load another layout (or close the app). I would like to either automatically "update active" layout with the changes I've made, or at least be prompted with the option to do so. This would solve recent questions about saving one's place in open books without resorting to favorites, which still need to be manually updated. I realize the layout was captured in the…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. The new sermon editor feature is pretty good. One downside, however, is the fact that when I enter a reference and hit enter so the slides are inserted with the appropriate Bible verses, the verses show up without the verse numbers. That is critical in order to help me keep my place and make sure I reference the correct Bible verse.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be great if a feature could be built into the media tool to access the group upload content that individual churches use in Proclaim. That way this pictures and slide could be used in the sermon editor more efficiently.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Utilize touch bar in new Apple hardware - this will make workflow (especially with note taking, highlighting, etc.) MUCH for fluid.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Please make a better way to manage and organize documents. The ability to group sermon series or other documents together by subject. The ability to add tags and sort by tags. Could be as simple as adding more columns to sort by. Sort by Created Date, Updated Date, Sermon Series, Tags. The ability to filter by the same columns.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Provide option to pasted copied material with either the source formatting or to merge to match the formatting in the pasted location. This is for between notes or Logos resources but also could include from material outside Logos (websites, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently if you use bullet lists in either notes or in the Sermon Builder, and copy it into another document (or between the two), it will not copy the list, only the text.

This really reduces the usefulness of the software, as I can keep my own notes in Word/Docs instead, and then copy them back in. Logos will allow lists to be pasted, and respect the hierarchy, but does not copy it out.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I love the Prayer List function and use it every day. A suggestion that I have is to add the ability to track how long a particular prayer was prayed and when it was marked answered. This could be as simple as

"Started: 7/8/2019. Prayed: 2 times. Answered: 7/10/2019."

Thank you for considering my suggestion!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. I would like to be able to sort my sermon docs by occasion location and/or date. We already put the information in the sermon info. I shouldn't be that hard to allow sort features for it.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The only way I seem to be able to look through my docs (notes/notebooks/sermon editors/clippings/etc.) is by clicking the docs button at the top of the program and having to sift through everything I have ever made. It is like not having folders on a desktop and just having every document, file, and picture you have ever made or downloaded on the screen... It would be a huge asset to be able to have a folder or notebook called "Exodus" where I can put all my clippings, notes, exegetical studies, outlines, media, sermons, etc. that relate to the book.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. the time lines, graphs and charts would make this an invaluable resource addition to Logos 4

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. In order to float a second copy of a window a two step process is required
    1) Copy window to a new tab
    2) Float the newly created tab

There should be an option on the right-click tab menu to achieve this in one-step. It includes a mocked up screen shot of the menu.

For discussion on this idea go to forum thread:

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/22758.aspx

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add the ability for the software to display only one tile in 3 column layout mode (as of now, the tile will span the whole window - to me this makes sense for 3 row layout, but not 3 column layout). It's nice if you want to just do a little bible reading and want a quick way to narrow the tile. Then as you add some other tab/tiles the layout is already to display appropriately.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)