Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. I would like for you to continue to offer resources and not lose them due to "negotiations with the publisher".

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. It would be helpful to be able to generate a reading plan from a passage list.

This would be helpful when there are a number of disconnected passages to be added to a reading plan. Often it is easier to first create the passage list and then to create a reading plan rather than manually typing all of the references into the passage selector.

Currently when I need to do this manually, I have to view the passage list in compact mode, export it to the clipboard, edit the list into a comma-separated list using text editor, and then paste…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be awesome if Logos produced a window that utilized all the dictionary resources(biblical and english) at the hover/click of the cursor. this would make understanding study material much more efficient, accurate and faster.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to be able to use my sermons I write in word in Logos 5. I cannot find anyway to do this and logos call it a sermon. I can do all kinds of other books and such, but not sermons. The majority of the people who use this program are pastors, teachers, etc. and we cannot write lessons or sermons in it. This is a much needed addition to the program.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Read Aloud feature for all books

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Read Aloud is implemented for most resources (on the Panel menu).

Logos delegates to the OS to provide text-to-speech conversion of resource content. If the OS doesn’t support non-English text, Logos will not, either. This is by design.

Some publishers restrict Read Aloud on their resources. We can not enable this where it is prohibited by our publishing partners.

If there is a specific Read Aloud feature that needs to be implemented or enhanced, please create a new suggestion with specific details.

6. Vyrso is much better for straight reading and highlighting. I love to read commentaries on my ipad in Vyrso and can easily highlight there. But it would be awesome if I could then have that highlighting sync with Logos where I can more easily cut and paste the highlighted portions in other documents. Please make synching in the Cloud work!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Libronix used to be able to do exact searches for accented or unaccented text and not match everything regardless of whether it had the accent(s) or not. It is disappointing that this doesn't work anymore in Logos 4/5. See this thread (among others that mention this): http://community.logos.com/forums/t/69048.aspx

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Another simple suggestion.
    Create a view in the resource info pane that displays all the collections a particular resource is assigned to. This information would help tidy up rule based collections making them more effective as a search reference range.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. I believe that most of the functions in Logos can in some way be replicated in the cloud. This would enable people to use any platform and would satisfy those who wish to use linux as well as those using Chromebooks. This is the future anyway, so why not get started now

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. For example, when I right-click "readiness" in Eph 6:15, the pop-up menu defaults to the lemma of "en". This should default to the lemma of noun (in this case etoimasia). This happens everywhere and it's quite frustrating because I'll right-click and select "Bible Word Study" and realize I've just generated a report for a preposition used thousands of times.

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Inside the library there are too many resources to discover what I was reading recently. Some resourced I will never read cover to cover, but some I will. In the mobile app, I have a history tab, which I have used with some success here.

It would be great if in the library view I could right click on the columns and select history, or last opened and then sort on this.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. In the passage guide we are always asked to click the "more..." button to get the full list of commentaries. I understand this is because there is lots of information that shares the same space. However, in my custom passage guide I only have commentaries and the software still will not show all commentaries without clicking the more button. This would eliminate a mouse click which is ALWAYS a good thing.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PROBLEM: I have many different types of highlights for the Bible depending on which project I am working on.

EXPLANATION: For instance,

1) I am preparing a manuscript for a book, and have highlights in my Bible for every verse I am using, and different highlights for a different topic within the book.

2) I am a student at a Seminary, and highlight different verses for different doctrinal issues.

3) I want to sit down and disciple someone and walk through some scripture with them, using Logos so we can do word studies, ect.

Currently, all my highlights show up…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

This can be accomplished by putting each of the highlights in different notes documents. By default, each palette saves to its own document, so you should be able to turn individual palettes on/off by (un)checking their names in the Visual Filters menu (the three circles in the toolbar at the top of the resource panel). For more information, please post on the forums (http://community.logos.com/forums/) and reference this suggestion.

14. A reverse interlinear like exists for ESV et. al. using the latest version of the HCSB text.

221 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In resources, you can quickly enter a new passage by using the Cmd+G shortcut. It would be very helpful if this worked also in tools and even guides. It seems a bug that it doesn't not work in all tabs.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Whenever i open Logos, the first screen you see has so many advertisments telling me of offers, to buy to upgrade.

I did NOT buy logos for your advertisments. If i think i need something new, i would find it myself. I rather you tell me MORE interesting things from what I already have. I rather you show off how I can at one click and access information from the database i have.

I suggest you put ALL your offers into a separate page or at the end of the home page.

And this is only on Logos itself. I…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. It would be wonderful if Logos had an auto scroll feature that scrolled with the Bible or a book. It would be difficult to keep the scrolling text matched up with the audio but it think it could be done in such a way where any audio Bible could be used.

How it could be done.

From the users end - Select a text... Select an audio of that text... select "auto scroll" and begin scrolling

From the logos/programmers end - If the auto scroll analyzed the audio file it could calculate a scroll speed that would start and end…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix the reading speed so a user can increase or decrease the reading speed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please consider including a reference to 2 Peter 2:7-8 for Lot in the Bible Facts tool.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I bought Logos 1.6 as a seminary student and then paid a considerable amount of money (for me at the time) to buy Logos 2.0 (circa 1996). I was told quite plainly at the time that if I bought Logos 2.0 I would never have to pay for software upgrades ever again. I was told I would pay for my books but not for software. Over the years, there have been many times when Logos has fudged on this promise. First, I had to pay to upgrade my software to get Libronix--I was told that since Logos was now Libronix…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 10 12 19 20