Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. In the customize menu it would be great to be able to choose from a list of our prioritized lectionaries and to have more than one lectionary show up.

For example, I would like to have both a daily lectionary and a weekly lectionary displayed on the ribbon.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Wordy title, huh?
    It would be nice if while I am entering notes using my Logos app on my Kindle Fire, I could also see the Scripture while I am "writing". This is something that the Olive Tree app does quite well.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add Right Click option to Go Back and Forward within a tab in Logos, similar to tabs in a web browser that have right click history for each tab.

Follow-up to forum thread discussion => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/60773.aspx

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. My doctors say I'm going blind & my biggest concern is losing my ability to use the bible library. I realize it has the talking (read aloud) feature, which is great, but if I can't see what to click on to start it, it won't help. Could you add a feature which, if checked, would activate the read aloud by default for whatever book is open? It would also need to be able to read the titles of the books in the library for us, our prayer lists and things like that. Anything at all you could do to make…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. After making changes, what layout was I working on? Which layout should I update? Sometimes I may be switching between 2 or 3 layouts and I'm not sure which one to update and don't want to be over-crowded with similar layouts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. While I frequently use "Night Mode" to read on my ipad, I find that there are times that it would be immensely useful to have the same ability on a PC/Mac.

Perhaps, in the "Resource Panel Background Settings" area you could add the ability to select a black background with white text when reading at night.

Another route would be to make a simple button on the menu bar for "Night Mode".

2,754 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be really neat if I could right click on a passage, then have the option to send the passage to sermon starter guide, and have the sermon starter guide open right up to the passage. It is not that difficult to copy and paste the passage, but I thought it would be a good feature.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hey there Logos...what about supporting the Vyrso reading app for the Kindle Fire HD? I would love it and so would many others!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. While reading a book, swiping up and down should scroll the text accordingly. In other words, implement continuous scroll.

Today, up brings an "Add to Favorites" and "Share" menu. Down behaves the same as a single touch. I have never understood the reasoning for this as it is very unnatural. Just allow continuous scroll and a single touch to bring up more options.

Without continuous scroll the pages are broken at points that are not within my control. This makes it difficult for me to select such text for (1) highlighting and (2) having my iPhone read to me.

I…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This would allow a tablet to be used for preaching. One of your competitors is already doing this and is being recommended on preaching forums as the go-to program for preaching with a tablet.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. When you are doing a Bible or Morph search, every box of choices (All Bible Text, Bible Versions box, other choices in Morph search) default to the cursor already being in the text box to make changes. This makes sense because if you click these you are probably making a change.

When you select the All Passages section you then have to move down to the text box.

Sure there are times when I'm doing a search I've already done that it's handy to click on an existing search, but 90% of the time I'm defining a specific new range.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you have multiple linked resources open, any change in the active window causes the others to synch, which is good. But I like to have the Bible comparison window linked to my active Bible, so that any passage I look up shows me all the Bible versions at once. The problem is, if I forget and just enter a chapter or a book name in my Bible window (or scroll to the beginning of a book), then the Bible comparison window tries to synch up by loading the entire book, in fifteen different versions, and the computer locks up…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow 'free' access to your book of the month, WITHOUT you requiring credit card details.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The note documents in the iPad/iPhone/iPod app should have a link to the resource where the note was originally taken. This should work for attached notes that are attached to selections. From the note there would be a link to the specific selection the note is attached to.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Pls. allow Paypal payment for foreign users. I do not use a credit card and Paypal will be a great help for me.

Family in the USA help me out, but I have already missed several free books

Many Thanks,

JAB

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add chinese bible in your library!!!

I am a theological students in CGST and my classmate loves my LBS when they have seen my demonstration. However, they dont use it because no chinese resources, including bible, included in your library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. This post contains a few different suggestions. To help Logos prioritise, if you vote, please also add a comment that explains which of these suggestions is most important.

(1) An IN keyword (to restrict searches to parts of resources that deal with specific references)
    e.g. prophecy IN <bible ~ 1 Cor 12-14>
    This example would return results containing the word 'prophecy', but only if it appeared in a commentary or other resource that specifically dealt with 1 Corinthians 12-14.

When you're searching, particularly in commentaries, it would often be very useful to restrict your search to those parts of the…

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Many of these suggestions are available in Logos 6:

1) Use the new WITHIN {Milestone} syntax.
    2) Not implemented.
    3) Unlikely to be implemented (without a rewrite of some core search engine components).
    4) Not sure about this one.
    4.5) Use the {Highlight} search extension in 6.0a
    5) Not implemented.

You’re welcome to create additional suggestions (one per idea) for the remaining ideas if you’d still like users to vote on them.

19. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have begun using highlights, and adding some notes to my reading. Now, if only I could figure out a way to see what I've highlighted and the notes I've made without paging through the text and scanning for them. I don't know how to find them, if the feature exists I can not figure it out. The process should be somewhat intuitive. It is not.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 19 20