Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. This would be a great option as I and no doubt many others have several notebooks in OneNote that would be great to have available in Logos. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add "Open and Unafraid: The Psalms as a Guide to Life" by W. David O. Taylor to the listing of PrePubs available for purchase.

This incredible work has a six week wait on one Overdrive library alone... this to say the benefit for users and sales for Logos will far out weigh the cost of development.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be great to be able to put the prayer list items in an order (other than the default alphabetical order). Can you make a way to be able to move items up and down the list to reorder them in a way that flows with priorities or categories of my life? Thanks so much.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I was wondering if you could allow us to include Notes or Comments on the items in our wish list (similar to what Amazon allows). The reason is simple. I usually put a book on the list when I read someone like Packer recommending it. Then over time, I forget why I put it there. Having the ability to put Comments helps in this regard.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Two-factor authentication (2FA) provides users with additional authentication security, by requiring a token retrieved via your cell phone or authentication application in addition to a password. Most services, where personal and financial information is stored, highly recommend 2FA for all users.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be very helpful to implement a "collapsible" outlining feature in Notes, so that multiple levels of detail could be added to a Note, without the Note becoming visually overwhelming.

Each additional level of detail would in turn have its own "handle" to permit the creation of further sub-levels of the outline, and to enable the showing/hiding of each level, and the sub-levels below it.

Keyboard shortcuts for the creation of sub-levels and indentation would make this outlining feature very quick and efficient. A good example of the implementation of this functionality can be found in the Mac desktop…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. In Logos 8 Notes, Enabling users to create Notebooks within Notebooks would be a tremendous enhancement to user information organization.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. If you could create a custom workflow and set the kind to a book within logos (or personal book), you could do things like book reports! Workflows are awesome ways to do structured content. Open up the possibilities with different kinds of workflows!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I created a personal book to test the function. So I sent it to the cloud in order to test the personal book on my mobile. Then I deleted the book, but it remained in my library. I spoke with an attendant and he told me that it was not yet possible to exclude, and that I should suggest it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. When typing in the information about a sermon series or venue location in the sermon editor information section it would be a small but helpful improvement to have the box pull up previous information that we have entered.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. In the iOS Logos Bible App, please enable the Atlas to be displayed in one of the window panes that can also sync (link) to the the Bible's location of that map.

Example: Reading Genesis 1-3 would automatically sync to the Logos Atlas titled "Creation and the Fall".

Thank you for considering.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Actualmente no esta a la venta el Diccionario Bíblico Certeza como en algún momento estuvo.
    Quisiera poder adquirirlo dentro de Logos.
    Gracias

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Just like other writing software, allow for formatting on the fly.
    Things like Heading 1 or block quote should be a shortcut key.

A bonus would be incorporating Multimarkdown so that a # or ## could indicate header 1 or header 2. But basically anything other than having to click a dropdown to format.

There is so much power awaiting in this sermon editor.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. thanks you for the effort to make this available for us,
    I would like to know if there is a plane to make some updates in notes section as it is oriented for latin writing style (i.e left to right alignment). but there are times where I need to type in deferent languages like Hebrew and Arabic and that is not comfortable at all.
    Sincerely in Christ

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Include British English as a language option for spell checking.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. I am a Bible translator in SE Asia, and I'm wondering if there is any way to import the national biblical text into Logos (create a new resource)? The only thing necessary is for chapter and verse references to be tagged, and I suppose it would be searchable.

Is this at all possible?

Thanks so much for your attention.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like more than just a Dark Mode Theme for the software boundaries and icons. I would like to be able to set the background of all books to dark or Black and the font colors to a user specified color like lime green. It's hard on the eyes at night with the brightness of the current software, even with windows night mode turned on.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)