Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. I just accidently deleted half of my sermon, because of a weird "feature" on my mouse pad on my laptop. It would be great to just hit undo so that all my work comes back instead of re-typing it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. I'd love to be able to access the tools and resources I own without having to pay for a subscription I don't need.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/147584.aspx for example of how NASB95 one verse per line visual filters that do not appear in the dropdown for Visual filters in NASB95PARA.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to be able to create a custom reading plan or use a predefined plan and attach a note file to that reading plan so that when I click the scripture for the plan on the home page my bible opens up and the associated note file opens automatically as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have 1,000 resources in my library.

What is required, is a filter to, "Show only downloaded resources."

Please add this to the Library screen, ESPECIALLY for iPad.

Or, is there a way to exclude a resource from showing up in the Library list?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add permanent icons for the About Logos Bible Software screen, Program Settings, and Update Now to the tool bar by the command box so that when searching for program information or updating, the user does not have to type into the command box or open another tab before finding the desired option. Being located in the main screen of Logos at all times will make it easier to find them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Word order in Greek and Hebrew is important. Our reverse interlinears are fine for doing word studies, but I haven't found the arrows indicating word order to be helpful. Mounce, Zondervan, and Crossway have published fine interlinears, with a gloss of the Greek or Hebrew text. This would be an invaluable resource, especially for those of us who are trained in the original languages.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I used Sermonary for a short time before I purchased Logos. Their sermon template building system was amazing. The thing I loved most was their Podium Mode which allowed you to preach from your screen while also placing a clock or a countdown timer (your preference) at the top of the screen. It was helpful in keeping me on pace. If Logos could come up with that...wow! Amazing! Please make the update!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently Logos must be installed on the "c" drive. Request option to allow user to select alternate location.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. I store my verse notes based on genre of the Bible. For example, if I make a note on Matthew 10:1, it'd automatically be added after any notes in Matthew 1-9 and before any in Matthew 11ff.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. there are only 2 occurances of "jesus" in an all passages search of NIV84. There's 1273 occurances of "Jesus". I would like to have the option of case insenstive searches so that Jesus == jesus.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Please make a way to see the date a note was created and last edited. I have seen elsewhere that the information is stored, just not presented

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I noticed that Logos has a sermon exchange. But this can be expanded to be a completely integrated social networking community, where people exchange sermons, illustrations as well as contribute to a Bible wiki, and can post on each other's walls and dialog with each other.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to be able to put the notes in a folder in alphabetical order or at least be able to insert a note between others...I have a note folder where I list the Hebrew meaning of an english word...I don't like the idea of listing a word beginning with "a" AFTER other words beginning with other letters

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. I have begun using highlights, and adding some notes to my reading. Now, if only I could figure out a way to see what I've highlighted and the notes I've made without paging through the text and scanning for them. I don't know how to find them, if the feature exists I can not figure it out. The process should be somewhat intuitive. It is not.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When you have multiple linked resources open, any change in the active window causes the others to synch, which is good. But I like to have the Bible comparison window linked to my active Bible, so that any passage I look up shows me all the Bible versions at once. The problem is, if I forget and just enter a chapter or a book name in my Bible window (or scroll to the beginning of a book), then the Bible comparison window tries to synch up by loading the entire book, in fifteen different versions, and the computer locks up…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Please simplify how users can get to the "Copy Bible Verses" command. One way to simplify it is to add it to the "Right Click" button. Thank you.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is already implemented. After selecting “Reference” on the right side of the context menu, choose “Copy [reference]” on the left to copy that reference with the last-selected style.

To open the Copy Bible Verses window for complete control of copying, press Ctrl+Alt+B (from any application).

20. Please return the sample of fonts when selecting a font. It use to show a sample of the font you wanted and now they all show the same.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →