Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. So sad to find out that sermon editor does not support Chinese character. Please fix it.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. I have bought a very large library in Logos. The problem is now that when I search for information (i.e. 'John Calvin'), Logos shows 'every page' in my 40 dictionaries and my 1000 books where this name occurs instead of dictionaries and books where this subject is a 'main topic'.

An example: The Oxford Dictionary (as well as others) has a main chapter on 'John Calvin' as a main topic. But Logos does not show this main topic. It only shows the 150 times where Calvin occurs on a page in my resource(s). It takes much time to distinguish the…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Found out today (with assistance from customer service) that recently purchased CSB (and HCSB) do not have Corresponding Notes and Highlights Feauture! It's hardly a new idea...amazed that this is not included, in fact shocked that its not included. To quote Morris Proctor: "I’ve had the privilege of teaching Camp Logos training seminars for many years now. And ever since the Highlighting feature appeared on the scene, there’s a very common question at Camp:
    How can I highlight the text in one Bible and have those highlights show up in other Bibles?Well, I have great news for you: that feature…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You must own the CSB/HCSB reverse interlinear for the corresponding notes feature to work. (There was a problem with the reverse interlinears that prevented that feature working correctly, but this is now fixed in the latest resource updates).

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd love to be able to import my syntax queries from L3 into L4. Much needed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I like that when I search for a particular lemma in the Bible I can then sort by whichever column in the analysis I want, but it would be nice to sort by multiple columns, for example if I want to sort by mood and then by tense and then by voice. Currently it will sort by one of those and then the secondary sort is by reference.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To sort by multiple columns, click the first column to sort, then hold down SHIFT and click additional columns to add secondary sorting.

To group by multiple columns, drag multiple columns in succession to the “Drag a column header here” area.

8. This would really help me organize and study notes I have made in the past-- especially when it comes for studying for exams!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Add the ability to create reading plans for any book in the library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Hello,

I would LOVE to have the option to pick from REALISTIC sounding Voices for the Read Aloud feature of Logos. Please make this available! :) :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Possibly located as an option under program settings, allow the user the option to have the index of newly downloaded and indexed resources to automatically merge with the existing index instead of having manually type it each time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Previous version saved the last window. I have saved a preferred layout, but everytime I return I have to reload what I had been working on when I left. Save the last window when exiting so when you return you can pick up where you left off.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You should develop a system that enables churches to upload a set of scriptures that, when downloaded, would automatically bookmark in someones Iphone, Android or laptop. Usually, you don't know what scriptures are in church untill you sit down; so to bookmark them before is almost impossible. However, if you had an "app" that could be downloaded and would automatically do this for you.......wow!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In Logos 3 I had the ability to print lists of Scripture that I could use when I preached, but Logos 4 does not. Can you fix this?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Kindle, iBook, and lots of other apps make it possible to view in full-screen mode. It would be great to read the bible in full screen with nothing but white and text!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ability to sort note files:

it is a time consuming task, an unnecessary inconvinience that can be enhanced by adding the ability to sort note files, when we have multi note files, just as it was done for "sorting clippings"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Currently there is no way to view what was upgraded and/or what was added.
    Would be nice if there was an easy way to view what was upgraded and/or what was added with a timestamp.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add chinese bible in your library!!!

I am a theological students in CGST and my classmate loves my LBS when they have seen my demonstration. However, they dont use it because no chinese resources, including bible, included in your library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)