Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Since Israel comprises about 5/6ths of the Bible, I think Dr. Fruchtenbaum's doctoral thesis, (Israelology-The Missing Link in Systematic Theology), should be added to the Systematic Theology section in Logos Now.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. With multiple windows open on a desktop layout, I want to read content that is closer to the center of the monitor rather than out by the edges. The ability to switch the table of contents to the right side would allow windows on the right to have their content closer to the center of the monitor and the other texts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Would you please add modern translations of the Bible for Russian and Ukrainian languages?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please get the official Bible translation used by the Roman Catholic Church in Germany:

Die Bibel: Altes und Neues Testament. Einheitsübersetzung
    Publisher: Verlag Herder
    Edition: 15 (28. Juni 1999)
    ISBN: 978-3451280009

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make the Hebrew and Greek Lexham bibles a collection, allowing them to link to an open bible much like any commentary collection would.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. For the home page go back to the multiple page format that was used in Logos 3, 4, & 5. The scroll page format is not as easy to scan or read the articles.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. The average user today uses electronic tools for almost everything. I utilize the Prayer List feature in the Logos software, and like it a lot. However, I don't always have the computer access when I have time to pray. I always have mobile access and having this mobile prayer journal would be absolutely ideal for all of the "on the go" users.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I got problems with audio in logos, but why not make a app just for audio and video, because that way you can take some load off Logos as it is now

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Items other than Bibles, even study Bibles, require more than just Verse navigation. For example, the ESV Study Bible has an article on "Sin". I can't navigate to it. If I search for it, I get every verse that contains "sin" which isn't what I want.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Links to scripture would be great if they opened in the copy Bible tool when clicked. Treasury of scripture knowledge would be great like this bc it is almost always used to copy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I would love to see you all put together a "Dispensational" Traditions package.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can you provide a setting that removes all abbreviations? In electronic format, there seems little reason to abbreviate every second word.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I have found bible verses using google and more general search criteria than in logos. Example: typed "Peter said where will we go" in google and found the verse that I was looking for. Could not find using logos. Any suggestions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Need to be able to track prayers and answers for individuals within a Group of people. For example I have a men's bible study, would like to track each persons request and answers but still compile one report for distribution each week with group members. List would include recent answers, allow archive older answered prayers but with secondary report to show answered prayer over time (Qrt/Year)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. As I understand it, a custom layout is "frozen" in place when I save the current layout. I.e., I have a layout for a book, Marginal Jew. When I finish my study, I save the current location in the book by saving the layout. BUT, I also read the book in the Logos Android app on my mobile device. After moving ahead in the book on my mobile device, my custom layout does not sync with the mobile device, and my book opens in the layout at the earlier page I was on when I saved the layout. It would…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be great if you would have more editing options for the Visual Copy tool. It would be helpful to change the font size, highlight, bolden, italicize a word, etc. Sometimes it is hard for the people in the back of the crowd on Sundays to see the font. Also, come up with some more background images. Thanks guys.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. it is horribly slow when entering in data - hopefully you can eradicate this - It's so slow you have to use the cursor keys to add or edit words -very frustrating : (

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. page marker on right edge is visible but other marks are not& advancing 1 page can end up many pages elsewhere up or down when clicked to change. If marks darker, more easily seen. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →