Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I suggest you publish "The New Testament in Modern English" by J.B. Phillips. He was a British pastor who gradually translated the entire NT into modern English from Greek to encourage his congregation under siege from German bombs during WWII. The translation is refreshing, inspiring and insightful. I'd love to see it as part of the Logos Library.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Was wondering if you considered any titles by Israel Abrahams, or more by Lester Grabbe, or A.Z. Idelsohn or J. Duncan M Derrett

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Could I suggest a simple feature added to select where notes, timelines, sermons and other user created research information is added? This would allow users to save to any cloud-based site and then open that information from any other user owned device running Logos. It would also allow users to save information to portable drives in the case they do not have cloud-based access. I am running Logos on a Surface tablet as well as a desktop. But I have no way (at least not that I have found) to integrate searches or notes from one device to the other.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It becomes hard to know what Hebrew or Greek word processors are compatible with Logos without first buying and trying them out. In writing articles or books, Logos plays nice with a bunch of formats, but when trying to write in Hebrew or Greek, a multitude or programs are necessary to accomplish this task. It would be nice if only Logos was required, and if it had an onscreen Greek/ Hebrew keyboard option.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would for Logos to have more Favorite functionality. Some of use rely on the favorites as a filing system. Also, expand and collapse all functions would help immensely.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. When using certain pre-determined shapes in sentence diagramming, allowing for individual selection of the lines in the shapes would be great. For example, the rocket shape for diagramming compound parts of a sentence does not allow the conjunction line to be dotted instead of solid, yet most diagramming lessons will require a dotted line. The entire shape can be made dotted, but not just one part of it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. In regard to the base package families, i.e., Baptist, Reform, etc., are there any plans to create a "Dispensationalism" base package?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. One of the names of Jesus is Son of God and it is not listed in the names of God(Jesus) tool.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Scrolling through a list of several thousand resources is almost impossible to do fruitfully. Collections help a little but I’d really like to see resources organized into expandable hierarchical folders like Windows Explorer that are put there by drag and drop. Ideally, this would be a view rather than a physical location so that I could have multiple logical organizations of resources (e.g. I might want to organize my commentaries by series, book, etc. There should be a way to choose the size of icon or list details much like windows explorer gives.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. please add "spiritual warfare" bible by charisma. thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. make available on tablet and desktop bible book lookup the same as you have on mobile phones

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Beitzel Photo Library is almost unusable in Logos 6. Aside from the media search ordering different every time. The descriptions contain no scripture attachments and most of the time no Biblical relevancy at all. Please label this library so it is more useful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. When you do a media search the results come back in a different order every time and the same result can appear on two different pages, since the pages keep changing order. Please put a consistent alpha order result on these searches so they are easier to browse through.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. There are several mistakes in the Dutch menu. As it is now it the mistakes are (somewhat) disturbing. If you want I could give you some suggestions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)