Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. My suggestion: "Allow upgrades on Base Packages"! For example, according to Logos current rule, if I buy a base package with NA28 or UBS4, I cannot upgrade to NA28 with apparatus or UBS4 with apparatus. I have to buy those Bibles with apparatus, pay the full price and keep both. It doesn't make sense I have NA28 + NA28 with apparatus in my library, they are exactly the same, except the apparatus. So, we should be allowed to pay the difference and keep just one, in this example, just the NA28 with apparatus.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I have spent a lot of money with you over the years, and I can't believe that now your are using Logos Now as a way to charge for updates. I also don't think it's fair that you are using logos cloud as an option for use, when myself and many other have spent thousands of dollars purchasing the program

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Finding products in the Logos and Vyrso shops is easy. Finding resources in your own library is hard. It should be as easy as browsing the shops:

Hierarchy by topic, especially for vyrso titles (Christian Living, bio, theology, fiction, children, teens and suitable sub categories.
    Filtering by author, language, denomination etc.

I want just the same functions that I have in the various Faithlife stores already, just inside the application.

148 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm requesting Logos add the "Names of God" Bible to their Logos resources. It's another version of the Bible but instead of using the generic term "God" or "Lord" or "LORD", it actually uses God's name as used in Hebrew and Greek. So as you read the Bible you see the true name of God.

Example using Genesis 1:1-2 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=genesis+1&version=NOG

Version Information

GOD'S WORD Translation (GW) accurately translates the meaning of the original texts into clear, everyday language. While most translations obscure the names and titles of God by replacing them with just a few English words such as…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. The default menu navigation items in the top left of Logos 6 frequently feel quite unresponsive. I wasn't sure why this was the case, but I've recently noticed that they don't expand when the mouse button is pressed, only released.

I imagine it's a relatively quick switch to wire up the events for these buttons to operate on mouse-down rather than mouse-up (maybe this was done for click/drag? even if so, it should be fixable) which will make the UI feel a lot snappier.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Excessively bright color shades of the current ESV and LEB Bible book cover icons are not only distracting me as I attempt to focus on the Bible text, but they are causing me to experience painful eyestrain which if I try to ignore for more than a few minutes usually leads to a headache. This situation began with changes that were made to these two book cover icons at the time Logos 6 was introduced. Several other Logos 6 Bible book cover icons were adversely affected as well, but the ESV and LEB are the most extreme examples.

To address…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create a restart button so we don't have to manually go to the menu and shut down LOGOS and then manually restart it. See how lazy you are making all of us! :- )

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Hey guys, we need to link the highlighted/underlined/etc sections in the preferred bible with every other bible that we have in our library. That way when we highlight in our preferred bible, when speaking to someone who uses an alternative translation our highlight/underline/annotation is available in whatever translation we open.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow sharing to Google Plus in addition to Facebook and Twitter and Faithlife.com share buttons on verse of the day and resources.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I often want to see the BDAG definition for the Greek word that stands behind an English translation. I typically right-click the word, then click on the BDAG lexicon entry in the context menu, which opens BDAG to the definition for the lemma. It would be nice if I could do this with a single force click.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Please add "The Voice" bible by Thomas Nelson. It is very easy to read and I like the story flow to it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Organizing Personal Books in the Personal Book Builder into folders/sub-folders like Favorites would greatly facilitate finding/viewing one's personal book library. Once you have a significant number of personal books, it can be a challenge to see what's there.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I serve as a missionary in Zambia, and having Logos with a great theological library is a great blessing. I wouldn't be able to move with so many books otherwise. Our network here can be rather unstable, however. I've noticed that Logos restarts downloads that fail from the beginning of each file. For resources that tend to be small, this isn't a large issue, but for application updates of around 160MB, this can take a very long time with repeated attempts to finish. When many resources are updated at once, it can also be a large challenge. I recommend allowing…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. The program pauses more than a tourist looking for a cheeseburger. It isn't my computer or my connection. It simply thinks too much.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. The Journal section of Guides fails to find many good articles for two reasons:

1) The Journal section only searches for Bible reference links in the title of the article. So if I use the Passage Guide to search the entire book of Romans, I only get one article in Themelios. However, all of JETS is overlooked, because (for some reason) all of the Bible references in JETS titles are unlinked. Also, linked Bible References of chapter (or sub) headings with Themelios are not found, which are often good references. The Journal section search should include not just Bible reference…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The “Journals” section doesn’t just search for Bible references; it searches for articles tagged with a Journal label. This is intended to solve the problem of “a lot of extra hits I need to weed through”. This tagging is ongoing; see https://community.logos.com/forums/t/92625.aspx

If you do just want to search for Bible references in a particular collection of resources, you can add a Collection section to any guide.

20. I agree with Donovan and some others. I think you need to come out with a Pentecostal and Charismatic Gold Base Package and include The Stanley Horton Pentecostal bundle, the Modern English Version, the study notes for the Life in the Spirit Study Bible, etc. I nominate Donovan to put it together.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →