Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I posted this before and got an answer that it already exists -- not really.

I think you misunderstood my post or maybe I wasn’t clear enough. There are critical signs which normally appear in the written text of the Critical Apparatus. They are little codes (circles, bent lines, etc.) which refer you to the bottom, and tell you to omit or add something. It is a bit complicated — maybe someone there can explain what I mean. When I am reading the text, I need more than the hypertext “a” or “b”. I have already bought the critical apparatus…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Example: Search all references Jesus made to each OT books or all references made from OT in book of Matthew. These searches will yield patterns of which OT books were being used by whom and how often to teach in the NT times.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. When Logos displays the abbreviation for the New Interpreters Bible Dictionary it shows NIB same as the New Interpreters Bible Commentary set. Could one be NIB & the dictionary NIBD?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. As I am going through the excellent lectures on biblical greek with Johnny Ciscneros, I am getting a rich set of information being presented which I would like to go back to from time to time. Having a searchable index of the transcript would allow me to do so very easily. Also, having links that can bring up the lecture on that topic would be a seriously excellent bonus.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1) be able to compress or expand a picture once imported to Proclaim 2) be able to position picture in Proclaim to position other than center 3) 3-d transitions 4) 3-d text effects 5) use background motion video larger than 200 m (accommodates hd video) 6) layer slide and content transitions based on timelines

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I can imagine a situation when it would be good to open a saved layout and it goes to specific places in the open resources of that layout (the place you were in the resource when the layout was saved, how it currently works now.)

However, it would so much easier if a saved layout were independent or location in the resources and would open to the last location within that resource (like a resource that is opened from the library).

It would be great to be reading in one layout (such as one for basic daily reading) and be…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would really be helpful to be able to turn this on and off, in order to make searches a little quicker and less cluttered.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mobile Ed speakers should be put on video such that they would be on the left of the screen. That way, you see their faces and listen to them and then get to read the text of the video. We read from left to right...unless the subject is Hebrew.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I would very much like to add "Things to Come" by J. Dwight Pentecost to my library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I would love to see the ability to have my Study Bible Notes and my Bible open in the Same panel, similar to the split screen on the mobile apps. At the same time, this "footer" area could be used to (optionally) display footnotes while in a scrolling mode.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. It is interesting that you provide a package for just about every theological background but Wesleyan Arminian. I sure wish you would. It would probably make me a Logos custormer.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow clippings and notes/highlights to be used within the same document. Also, the ability to mark clippings in the actual book would be very helpful.

Sometimes I want a statement to stand out in the book (highlight), sometimes I want to pull a statement out to quote it in a sermon, paper, etc. (clipping), and sometimes it is helpful to have a clipping with it also marked in the text (a lot of redundant clicking to do both). It isn't helpful to have 2 different documents for a paper, sermon, or even certain portions of one, and would be great…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Add author bios within the book info section -- in a paragraph below, similar to Amazon. It would be nice to know an author's background.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18.  It is highly annoying to have the search page go back to the start and back to "All Passages" when looking up multiple results.
      It should go back to the last search results point.
    Please feel free to contact me if you want more information.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Actually in a note with a reference to other resource in the local library the program (L6) post it the commands to link to the resource. it must be better an icon or symbol, the stetic in notes should be more nice and easier to read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Actually the languaje by default is english. For users in other language we must change the spell checker for all new notes, if the spell checker uses the language selected in the program settings will not be necesary make it for each new note.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)