Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Ever since the latest Pages from Mac came out when I copy and paste anything from Logos it will not paste the footnote anymore. But for some reason it works with Microsoft for mac.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently, in order to create separately searchable collections of commentaries, I have to manually aggregate them into separate collections. And of course I have to add any new resource I purchase manually as well. I think it would be very helpful to tag commentaries so that they would be discoverable/searchable as technical, Expository, and Popular. Then, after doing technical exegesis, I could more easily search more practical resources.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be nice to have the software analyze needs in the library. Sometimes there is a habit to just buy certain types of books. (i.e. only commentaries and theologies) and miss out on needs such as dictionaries and other helpful resources. So, it would be good to have the library to suggest that we invest in other forms of references.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Logos Bible software needs to be redesigned so that it loads much faster. With successive versions the load time has increased, especially with new updates all the time.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add functions to the Group Tool such as discussions and calendar. I am currently taken one of your summer mobile ed classes and I wish I had access to these to items at Faithlife through the group tool.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. I'm still a Logos 5 user and maybe I have not figured out how to do this...
    On iPad I can add a note in a Bible or Commentary and then have it go to an existing notes document (i.e. create a note that defaults to highligher pens and then change to a note document I already have on the book of Ezra or whatever). It's pretty simple. But when I do this on Mac I can only easily add it to any note document that's already open. I'd like to be able to open any existing notes document from…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow export or printing from the Bible Sense Tool including the word tree

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. As a long-time Logos customer (all the way back to Logos 3), I've continued to invest in my library and software upgrades (verses the competition) because I've previously believed Logos is the best all-around way to keep my full library referenced and at my fingertips for the most comprehensive work. I am greatly discouraged that features are separately available through add-on subscriptions like Logos Now. I feel these should be part of the software we, your customers, already pay handsomely for. Maybe it's just me (though I doubt it when I hear of other colleagues and seminary students who are…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I LOVE THE NT BUT HAVE ABOUT GIVEN UP ON WAITING FOR THE OT TO BE PUBLISHED. ANY HOPE?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I would love to buy a copy of Rogers and Rogers, The New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testament in electronic format!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like to have the ability to delete all my prayer list items and individual items. I would like the ability to delete a pray item to be available on the item itself as it is visible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. apart from the vowels or vice versa for the purpose of accent study

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. DA Carson's For the Love of God, vol 1 & 2, do not load with any readings for any days, even though they are daily devotional readings. This may have been a simple oversight.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Microsoft Word's equation function can be used to make a "word fraction" -- one word directly above another on the same line of text. This could be used to show alternate translations in the same document. It works very well in Word but is ignored by Logos when creating a personal book.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like to have a Messianic Explorer like the Proverbs and Psalms. It would be great to open a Bible old testament book and find all the Messianic, church, New Testament connections.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I do a word study I only get the Greek words for the new testament. I would like to know how the Greek words were used in the old testament. Could you provide references for Greek words from Septuagint along with the new testament?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Add the Nuova Riveduta 2006 as the Italian Bible. It's been the accepted bible for Italy for several years and as such, you guys are way out of date. I'm really surprised as much as Logos is up on so many other things.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. IDEA: Have the ability to search for a slide background with keywords, like tree, green, verse. That should bring up the background that is green with a tree and has the ability to have verse reference and Bible version type. Make sense? That, or the ability to mark frequently used slides as favorites so that a user can find it easier when making multiple slides.

WHY THIS IS HELPFUL: I was just using the Visual Copy feature to make Bible Verse slides for a sermon. What I found frustrating was the lack of ability to search for the slide background…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)