Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. The Logos 5 start up page was was easier to navigate because an entire article fit on a page. In the new, scrolling format, it is awkward to scroll through one article to read it and then have to scroll back up to articles you may have missed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. A Biblical Research Paper includes information about the book or passages being under consideration. Facts about the author, date, history, etc. are readily available in the Factbook. However, when working out of the Exegetic Guide (I create my own as "My Exegetic Guide") adding those collections and tools necessary to do exegetical research; but, the Exegetic Guide topic do not include the data that is conveniently presented in Factbook. Therefore, it is necessary to open Factbook and My Exegetic Guide as separate panels--not unacceptable, although somewhat time consuming to keep switching back and forth between panels. If Factbook could be…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. When we are studying, we are in a "session." Since a study can take on a unique character, why not allow us to create Prioritized Resource sets. Then allow us to (a) clear all prioritized resources with a button push; (b) select one or more prioritized resource sets.These would probably be collections; (c) configure that as a profile. (d) enable us to set profiles at will. But one profile should be all that we can specify at a time. (e) Combine profiles.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have an idea for Logos that I have been meaning to share. Is it possible to consider a one time payment for upgrades for the next so many years. For instance, I would not mind paying more up front, perhaps with a discount, and letting you all use that upfront money to fund your future upgrades and then automatically getting the upgrade as it comes for the set amount of years. My investment would give you all upfront funds, and will give me the updates without having to worry if a new one is going to be just around…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be great to be able to customize the font settings for Asian languages, but the option is not currently available. For example, I recently purchased a Chinese Bible but do not find the stock font very legible. The user should be able to select a custom font in such a situation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide a way to export videos such as the sermon Intro video in Jacob: Discerning Gods presence so we can actually use it in PowerPoint.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. For example, if I use the "1" key as my highlighter, it'd be nice to be able to click it again and unhighlight as well. Just a thought that might make things easier for people! (Namely me bua ha ha)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. The pronunciation of the Hebrew text only picks up the first word and not the complete sentence text

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. We cannot arrange the Daily Devotionals to our own liking.
    The Home Screen does not have page numbers when scrolling down to identify where you are.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Maybe this isn't the most efficient way to generate bibliographies of Logos books, but it is the one I used to create my Works Cited in my DMin dissertation. Now retired, I want to get into writing again.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. It would be great if you could see all of the Books of the Bible on one page. Then once you click on a book, another window opens to show the entire book, chapter by chapter with a brief heading. That way you have a better idea of what's going on in each chapter. For example, You could click on the book of 1 John:
    Chapter 1: Real Fellowship With God.
    Chapter 2: Christians Know The Truth.
    Chapter 3: Sin Is Never Acceptable.
    Chapter 4: Don't Be Gullible In Your Faith.
    Chapter 5: Be Confident In Your Faith.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Create a feature in the "Notes" section that allows you to categorize all your notes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Begin to develop resources that contain lyrics to popular Christian worship songs and link them to Bible verses. For example, Michael Card's "Lift up the Suffering Symbol" lyrics would be included and would link to both Numbers 21:4-9 and John 3:14-15.

Another example would be Rich Mullins' "52:10" lyrics linking to Isaiah 52:10.

This would be a great way to help Logos users find multimedia illustrations to utilize in their own devotional times or when teaching others. This is like the hymnal resources, just with a modern twist.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I love reading with Sans Serif typefaces while on my iPad or iPhone. Is there a way to do this? I don't think so, but it would be a nice option.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Currently, owned and un-owned resources are intermixed in the resource entries provided within "Cultural Concepts" and "Ancient Literature", and there is no way to visually distinguish between them. This can result in a great waste of time for the person who wants to limit their research to resources they currently own. Please provide a means to visually distinguish between owned and un-owned resources via different fonts, font colors, headings, or some other means.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)