Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

449 results found

1. Logos has some great tools in their notes that make study and preparation better. However, the Outlining is buggy and lacking. First, making a "Harvard Outline Style" would create hierarchy that so many are used to - I. A. 1. a. etc.

Also, when copying a quote from a resource, it would be great if a "bottom section" was automatically generated as a citation section for all the resources instead of pasting it right below and messing up flow of the note.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. How about a way to Export ALL note Files as RTF all at once onto a person's Harddrive. Exporting each note one by one is crazy. Can you imagine 300+ notes?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Issue: Setting the NOTES “ default font size,” the program institutes its own manner of determining what size font is appropriate. For people with glasses and far-sightedness it is beneficial to default to a larger text- suitable for viewing. Example: I set the default at 14 pt... add a new note and the text is now 14 pt, fine. If... I add reference text from any resource then, this text defaults to either 11 or 12 pt size. It is a random response.

SOLUTION: Set the default parameters in the code to remove any “automatic” indicators which over-ride the user…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Many people use notes to write sermons and studies. Therefore, could help us so much if it had a Spellchecker.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In v.8, searching notes for Greek, Hebrew, or Aramaic text depends on exactly representing diacritics. So, for instance, if I have a note titled קִנְיָן, and I search for קנין (no vowel points), I don't get a hit for that note.

Similarly, if I have a note titled ἑξῆς, and I search for εξης, the note also isn't listed as a result. More frustratingly, if the note uses precombined characters as in ἑξῆς (epsilon + precombined rough breathing, eta + precombined circumflex), even if I search for the graphically…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Create a feature in the "Notes" section that allows you to categorize all your notes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. In Logos 8 Notes, Enabling users to create Notebooks within Notebooks would be a tremendous enhancement to user information organization.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If you could highlight and mark the preaching notes with say an IPad pen.... it would be near perfect.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. In the filters in Logos 8 add a section with people, so you could find a note based on a person. This would be helpful for the different kings that are in Kings and Chronocals or for Paul and some of his companions that are in many different books.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. When I am in Logos 8, Notes, Filters and have faceted a group of Notes (Highlights) that I would like to move to a different Notes File, I am unable to select that group of notes because I have thousands, and when I scroll down the list to be able to get to the end and do a Shift Click, Logos erases my original focus in that list. This is a bug.

If there was a "Select All" on the list, then I could grab them and move them to the new Notes file.
    My issue is that I…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. The way Logos currently handles hyperlinking makes it quite timeconsuming to link elements in the notes to the books you are reading via the hyperlinkt (ctrl+K) function.
    I suggest the following:
    When you press ctrl+K in notes you enter hyperlink mode.
    When you are in hyperlink mode what you write out, in the note autopopulates a search field where open resources are prioritized, with a link to the currently active section.

Say I work on a note for Is 57:15. I read something i want to link to i NICOT so I just press ctrl+k and I start typing out…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is impossible to edit a note once you have posted it. You have delete it and repost it. Allowing us to edit previous notes would be so convenient. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Previously we could copy formatted text from MS Word to Logos notes and the formatting would be preserved. In L8, most formatting (color, indentation, bold, size) is removed and we are practically plain text.

We have had this fumctionality since L4, we should continue to have it. It didn't think I was spemding money on L8 for a downgrade...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Both students and academic scholars need to be writing, producing, and/or publishing a variety of content. Notes has seen some good improvement, however, it could use further advancement or perhaps a new tool beyond notes would be more appealing and functional. The inquiry and suggestion is about looking into the possibilities of integrating either offline or online (API) the various platforms used for writing, producing and publishing while obviously maintaining the Logos platform identity. API integration might further allow for edits and adjustments made in the platforms to also reflect in Logos. Currently, even exporting notes to a word document…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This would really help me organize and study notes I have made in the past-- especially when it comes for studying for exams!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Two options requested
    1. Ability to duplicate notes into different notebooks
    2. Ability to share a group of tagged notes

Explanation

I work with multiple teaching teams as I mentor and train lay leaders and paid staff. I would like to be able to notes for a specific section of Scripture with them. Sharing some but not all of my notes as I help them learn to do Bible Study for themselves.

I have all my notes in one notebook (started years ago, I've used Logos since 1993) and would like to be able to duplicate certain notes and/or highlights.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Please enable Notefile content to scroll with bible,

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to be able to highlight in my Notes Document. Doing so would make notes much more valuable, especially when doing research. I realize this may involve an architectural change since highlights are stored as notes. But it doesn't make sense to me that I can highlight in resources, but not in my own notes.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I have created several hundred tags from notes through many resources in my Logos Library; from Bible translations, Commentaries, books and Daily Devotionals. Because I have so many tags created, I cannot always remember every tag I've created in my Bible research or teaching. Currently, Logos has a filter within the Notes panel which has tags as a section for ALL my notebooks; however, it will NOT show all my created tags after exhaustion the "more" option. If I click on a particular resource and select tags, it will show ALL those tags created for that resource only. I'm looking…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Amend / Fix the highlighting functionality which causes only fragments of highlighted text (rather than the full highlight) to be stored in the Annotations (or Notes) file. This may have been previously listed as "For note titles, please add choice to show abbreviated or complete highlighted selection", but was not implemented in job: https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-6/suggestions/2549871-highlighting-and-notes-integration-improvements

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)