Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

449 results found

1. Since Notes permit text formatting, there should be a means of saving text Styles to allow for quick formatting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I have large duplicate note files since new note files were started in Logos4 before my old ones were imported from Logos3. Also, with the horribly slow note editor in Logos4, I need to split large note files into smaller ones.

131 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have begun using highlights, and adding some notes to my reading. Now, if only I could figure out a way to see what I've highlighted and the notes I've made without paging through the text and scanning for them. I don't know how to find them, if the feature exists I can not figure it out. The process should be somewhat intuitive. It is not.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be very helpful to implement a "collapsible" outlining feature in Notes, so that multiple levels of detail could be added to a Note, without the Note becoming visually overwhelming.

Each additional level of detail would in turn have its own "handle" to permit the creation of further sub-levels of the outline, and to enable the showing/hiding of each level, and the sub-levels below it.

Keyboard shortcuts for the creation of sub-levels and indentation would make this outlining feature very quick and efficient. A good example of the implementation of this functionality can be found in the Mac…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. 677 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I store my verse notes based on genre of the Bible. For example, if I make a note on Matthew 10:1, it'd automatically be added after any notes in Matthew 1-9 and before any in Matthew 11ff.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The regular search option allows for searching by Type and myTag. Can this be added to include Notes and Highlights? For example, to find all Highlights that don't yet have any notes on them, or don't have any tags added.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. or for that matter, notes attached to any resource. From Wish list.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. The new quotes view in notes is much more helpful but would be way better if it could also show my own comments below each quote.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The new logos 8 allows the tagging of notes on desktop app. However, notes cannot be tagged in IOS. This feature would be great for me and others who read on their phone or tablet to be able to tag notes for better search-ability and referencing instead of having to go to a desktop / laptop to tag later. Please add this feature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. We need to be able to add our notes from a workflow to a notebook we've already created on this passage or topic. For example, if I am preparing an expository sermon on Luke 4:1-13 I want to be able to add the notes from the expository workflow to my notebook on Luke. The same could be said about topics and basic Bible study workflows.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 66 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  15 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. We have suggested many great Idea that will vastly improve Logos 8 Notes- For instance: Duplicating Notes instead of Just moving them. We all need to consolidate note, but, we also need to copy valuable information from one note to another.
    Check out our Logos 8 Notes Ideas -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9YOmhcCH54

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would love to see the ability to have my Study Bible Notes and my Bible open in the Same panel, similar to the split screen on the mobile apps. At the same time, this "footer" area could be used to (optionally) display footnotes while in a scrolling mode.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add spell check and link set to notes so that the notes will move to the appropriate place along with your Bible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Currently in L8, you can export a note to RTF, but you cannot import an RTF into a note. If L8 is using HTML as the note framework, then importing RTF won't work. So then at lease allow us to import HTML. I got 50+ RTF/HTML files that I would like to import, but can't. The only way is to open file, copy/past into Notes. That can be tedious work for over 50+ files. This feature is needed for people who make a switch from one bible app to another.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Make "Notes" and "Sentence Diagrams" compatible with MS Word and Open Office so we can edit them and convert them into "Personal Books" using the .docx form, or just edit them with either document platform.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It is great that on the iPhone I can now see the passages I have highlighted and the notes associated with those highlights. What I would like to see is a list of my notes as I can on the PC.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Clippings need the same expand/contract capability as notes.
    When doing a search that includes clippings (or notes), the search should return with the matched items expanded.
    Both notes and clipping should support mytag; a search on mytag should result in matching tags being highlighted.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. The note documents in the iPad/iPhone/iPod app should have a link to the resource where the note was originally taken. This should work for attached notes that are attached to selections. From the note there would be a link to the specific selection the note is attached to.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →