Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

449 results found

1. The Resource Type of the "NIV Study Bible: Notes (Fully Revised Edition)" is incorrectly set to "Bible Notes" when it should be "Study Bible".

NIV Study Bible: Notes (Fully Revised Edition)
    Product: 192576
    Resource ID: LLS:NIVSBREVED
    Resource Type: Bible Notes

NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible Notes (NIVBTSB)
    Product: 53349
    Resource ID: LLS:NIVZNDRVNSTBBL
    Resource Type: Study Bible

The product web page also needs to be fixed. It shows the type as "Bible Notes": https://www.logos.com/product/192576/niv-study-bible-notes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. I have a Logos 7 license, with several Notes files. Among these the largest are in 2 versions: "General Notes" and "General Notes (4)". These 2 are very large (having been a user for many years now) and very close in content. [Probably the "(4)" was created because of phone (i.e., Android Bible app) usage on my part.]

I would like to suggest/request, as an interim solution, a new utility option in Logos that could compare any 2 NOTES files (for now, comparing 2 files is better than none). The 2 files to compare could be chosen by a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I work in a multilingual church, often studying in English, but keeping active notes in Spanish. However, my English notes/highlights are not showing up in my Spanish Bibles, and vice versa. I would love to be able to find my active Spanish notes anchored to the same verse in my English Bibles for later reference, and the other way around.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can do this by anchoring your notes to reference: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017978372-Notes-Tool#h.9d6bjkfjxlfy

If both your English bible and your Spanish bible have a reverse interlinear, your notes and highlights will also be available in the Corresponding Notes and Highlights visual filter.
    https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012582511-Corresponding-Notes-and-Highlights-Video-

4. I like to highlight and underline text in my bibles. That does not mean I want every single highlight to be link to a note. Please give me the option to be able to decide if I want them to be notes. I hope one day notes will work like Microsoft 1 note?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Big Problem with Sermon Builder:

When transferring Notes into Sermon it does NOT transfer the hyperlink for the Bible scriptures.

Big problem.

Watch a short video showing the problem. -- Click here for VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB2KHtfGPBo&t=7s

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. The sermon and notes editor needs to be more robust, such as changing font colors and size. also, outlining in the notes editor like what is present in the sermon editor. it would be great to be able to use the highlighter in the editors as well.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With the recent mobile app update, the developers changed the default font size for mobile note taking to 12 point font. It has been 10 point for years, and, as a result, this is the font size I've used in my primary Bible notes document for notes taken on both the mobile app and the desktop version as it displayed at a good size on both. With the latest mobile update, they have made it so notes taken in 10 point font display VERY small in both the display and edit windows, and, even if I wanted to keep all …

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Sermon Builder needs an export feature for Presenter Notes that has both the sermon text and the slides next to them.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. One might assume that this feature would be included in the yet-to-be-released ability to highlight and take notes. But this is just as valuable. So, maybe we can get "copy" as a feature even before highlighting and notes on the iPhone app.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Found out today (with assistance from customer service) that recently purchased CSB (and HCSB) do not have Corresponding Notes and Highlights Feauture! It's hardly a new idea...amazed that this is not included, in fact shocked that its not included. To quote Morris Proctor: "I’ve had the privilege of teaching Camp Logos training seminars for many years now. And ever since the Highlighting feature appeared on the scene, there’s a very common question at Camp:
    How can I highlight the text in one Bible and have those highlights show up in other Bibles?Well, I have great news for you: that feature…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You must own the CSB/HCSB reverse interlinear for the corresponding notes feature to work. (There was a problem with the reverse interlinears that prevented that feature working correctly, but this is now fixed in the latest resource updates).

11. Making notes can use a lot of repeated words and phrases. It would be a big plus if Logos provided a text-expander option so that users could enter their own shortcuts for words and phrases that they use regularly.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Notes would be better if they couldn't be deleted as easily. There should be a prompt to confirm whether or not the user wishes to delete the note.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Many of us collect documents we encounter in our research. Would love to be able to embed, or create a local link to these files (eg sermon audio files) inside of notes or more importantly in Personal Books.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently the Notes I have saved in my Favorites on my Logos 8 Windows installation do not appear listed under Favorites on my iOS devices like my sermons and clippings do...

It would be nice to see this feature added in a future release..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. When I create and apply a highlight to a selection of text or whole verse, it would be wonderful if that highlight was also visible in other Bibles that I open up. I see that the notes I create are visible in other Bibles, but my highlights are not. Maybe even it there was a way to transfer the highlights or copy them to a different translation of the Bible would be great. I used to use OliveTree and this feature is built into their app (as long as you apply the highlight to an entire verse and not just…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Standardized smart tags (which would auto-fill as you type, like library tags)

– Universally rename-able (Also like Library tags)

– Filter-able, With the ability to create passage lists from those filters

– Visible when you hover your cursor (so you can see which tags are applied without opening the note)

• Editable from mobile apps

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. thanks you for the effort to make this available for us,
    I would like to know if there is a plane to make some updates in notes section as it is oriented for latin writing style (i.e left to right alignment). but there are times where I need to type in deferent languages like Hebrew and Arabic and that is not comfortable at all.
    Sincerely in Christ

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Why is it hard to "Paste and match style" within notes?

Occasionally, I like to paste txt into a note field that comes from a source outside of Logos (like a web page, or a note stored elsewhere). I want to paste in a way that matches the look of my Logos note file ... with fewer steps.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I have a note on "Father" in the Lord's Prayer. I would like to be able to create that note one time but have it "tied" both to Matthew 6:9 and Luke 11:2. It will appear as a note for both verses, and any adjustments to that particular "linked" note will appear at the other reference as well. (This would have benefit for many Synoptic notes.)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. When Clippings, Bible Passage, Passage List, and other item tabs are dragged into a Favorites folder, the displayed hyperlink title is specific to that instance. L8 Notes is breaking the mold and requires one to rename the generic "Notes" each time to the specific open notebook. (SW should support the user rather than the user support the SW.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →