Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

449 results found

1. Perhaps I'm not familiar enough with the software. It would be great to be able to download all notes in their native format to a word document to be kept offline. I tried to do this many months ago in Logos 7 and I did not readily find an efficient way of doing this beyond the copy paste one by one. Thanks for the consideration. I LOVE this software and this company!!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Please make personal notes "Pop Up" (much like links, or footnotes) when hovering over their anchor.

For example, when I hover over a portion of text that has a "personal note" in a Kindle book, my typed notes appear in a small window (and then disappear when I move the mouse)... again much like Logos resources do with footnotes or links.

This feature would enable users the ability to read their notes without having to navigate away from their current resource... and would greatly improve efficiency.

Additionally, perhaps the same "window" could appear when users desire to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 85 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be handy to be able to turn visual filters on/off "in bulk" - e.g. with Notes I have one Notes file per passage studied, so I have a fair few. It would be good to be able to switch on/off ALL my notes in one go. It would be good if the drop down menu had a check box or right-click options available on the Notes sub-header (with options: turn on/off this resource, turn on/off all resources). This could be applied to the other sections also.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Please allow the user to select from different sorting options. Please include
    1. Canon
    2. Created Date
    3. Last Modified Date
    4. User NoteTitle
    5. Color block

From http://community.logos.com/forums/p/13718/105842.aspx#105842

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Wordy title, huh?
    It would be nice if while I am entering notes using my Logos app on my Kindle Fire, I could also see the Scripture while I am "writing". This is something that the Olive Tree app does quite well.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I've already checked the Forum Post (Why "Rework notes function" is completed - https://community.logos.com/forums/t/96898.aspx) and this was one of the recommended, but not officially requested items). I have been using the Notes functionality to work on sermons that have a bunch of references to quotes from Commentaries. Using the current Notes view feature, it lets me see "Quotes" from the Notes that I had taken. This was really exciting as I was hoping that I could export a bunch of quotes and process them outside of the software and incorporate them into my sermon. However, whenever I export my …

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. We need to be able to edit notes easily. Currently, I can't find the note to edit it, because it seems the notes are stored randomly. I am very frustrated!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like the ability to annotate my syntax searches with comments about their effectiveness or perhaps shortcomings so when I come back to it I don't have to duplicate efforts to check the results.

I'm imagining a note like in BWS, guides etc.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. 70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. I say fix b/c this should not be in my opinion. Printing ones notes should be basic, easily done & intuitive. Thank You.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. This is not exactly a new idea, since an old version of Logos (and perhaps Logos 4 in the current version) allowed to full justify the note text pressing Ctrl+j.
    Another undocumented feature is currently working on Logos 5: you can still select the text in a note, press Ctrl + j and see the text justified when exporting it as a Word document and others formatted docs. Unjustified texts looks messy, so please implement (again) this feature in future versions!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. This would allow a tablet to be used for preaching. One of your competitors is already doing this and is being recommended on preaching forums as the go-to program for preaching with a tablet.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. The search results for a "My Content" search should be highlighted in the Notes, Clippings, and other documents. Ideally, a Next/Previous Search Result button would let you navigate through the hits. Collapsed notes should be expanded automatically to show the results.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Concentrate on providing the sentence diagram functions available in L3 with the following additions:
    1) Arcing in 2 forms - one restricted to the standard labels, one permitting any label
    2) Horizontal tree diagrams (similar to the Logos resources) with the ability to expand/contract notes
    3) Ability to create templates such as the wedge for chiasms, T-forms for types, tables (if not supported in notes)

156 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Todd White responded

Sentence Diagramer is considered complete as of 4.1.

Please create new suggestions for specific individual features you would like to see added. (A suggestion of “improve sentence diagrammer” is too broad.)

16. We have the export function already being worked on, but what happened to import? I'd rather get my Kindle and NookBooks into Logos rather than the other way around.introduce option to import resources from an e-reader (e.g. the Kindle, Nook), ideally with functional notes, highlights, bookmarks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When taking notes in church, typing short notes is fine...but as I'm using more pen based apps I'd love to be able to be able to toggle back and forth between typed text and written notes

As a starter it could save the image of the handwriting in the note but then later could be updated to offer OCR capability, etc.

Another upgrade would allow you to write on the resource as if it's a book and that writing would be stored and would be displayed when that text is viewed, and could be turned on/off.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to take notes on my iphone or ipad while the bible is still open via split screen. This would help me while taking notes during church...etc. I would also like to be able to type in a verse and have it hyperlink as well. OliveTree has this option but would prefer to use it in my new logos app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When using a resource such as the ESV Study Bible, it is very awkward using the split screen to shift attention between the text and the notes. It would be wonderful if I could display the ESV text on my MacBook and a synched instance of the study notes on my iPad connected wirelessly nearby. Or, between multiple other devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 22 23