Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. Currently the Surface app works only as a reader and does not allow any functionality similar to the Ipad app. Please improve this. According to Bestbuy, the Surface has been the hottest selling item for 2013.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Add spell check and link set to notes so that the notes will move to the appropriate place along with your Bible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. User ability to create electronic flashcards from created word lists.

Currently the user can print flash cards on compatible Avery card stock, but it would be very useful to be able to view flashcards from word lists on computer screen as well as mobile devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. For those that do not have Iphone/Ipod Touch, give more features, power and access into the palm of our nontouch screen smartphone hands.

154 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Bob Pritchett responded

We do not plan any further updates to Library.Logos.com, but do plan to continue improving Biblia.com and building other ways to access your library online and via mobile devices.

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. If the technologies is the problem, change the base or stop supporting Apple Mac all together.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will not be adding Handouts to Mac.

This is a business, not a technical, decision. The costs of implementing it outweigh the benefits of doing so.

Instead of “stop supporting Apple Mac”, would removing handouts from the Windows version be an acceptable means of achieving platform parity?

8. I understand that the "reading aloud" feature, as it is – native to the desktop, could occasionally be useful for the vision impaired (or various and sundry cases); but it seems to me that the more natural and useful application would be inherently that of mobile devices. I'm sure there are some isolated cases where people have found use for this in a desktop application, but anyone and everyone could undoubtedly benefit from having access to their audio library on the go! :)

This would dramatically boost the value and accessibility of my Logos library!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. According to W.E. Vine, the "cross" as we know it today is the pagan "cross of Tammuz" who was a sun deity. By definition, the cross is an idol and we are forbidden to make or have idols. By definition, an "idol" represents a deity.

The Savior was not crucified on a pagan cross. It was an upright pale/stake.

See Vine's entry under the Greek word # 4716 "stauros" translated "cross."

stauros (σταυρός, 4716) denotes, primarily, “an upright pale or stake.” On such malefactors were nailed for execution. Both the noun and the verb stauroo, “to fasten to a stake…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. The old WORDsearch Bible app allows the reader to scan a section of a book and it will read it to you using the internal reader function for iPad. I would like to see Logos use this same function in its IPad Bible app. It would be a great help to many of us who are better listeners than readers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This is probably IMPOSSIBLE to do and will probably be declined, but throwing it out here just to get the suggestion over with. How about a Mac App Store starter version? See Logos forum thread: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/75493/528382.aspx#528382

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like searches to highlight the search results within individual Clippings. This applies in two areas:

1) My Content searches would expand the Clippings document to show individual results, not just return the document. (arguably, this could be omitted, if the next point was able to be used after such a search).

2) Ctrl-F (or a newly created program function for such a search while working in a Clippings document) would highlight the search term in each corresponding, individual clipping.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As more and more tablets become available, and in particular, in the absence of a decent windows store version. You should make the desktop version touch-enabled for navigation, and of course, make it work with the touch keyboard... right now I can't use the hand writing input when writing notes at all, because what I write just doesn't show up.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Putting volumes together such as commentaries, they are all separated, I downloaded all these new books, and my old ones are all in the bottom separated. It so hard to find them. Or oldest to newest would be great to, in other words put a volume tab with the recent title, author, tabs.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Dear Bob Pritchett,
    Thanks you, I love my Logos 5
    Would it be possible to have a cloud with Logos? I'd rather pay for cloud with Logos than with other sources!
    Then, I can store my data with piece of mind, also, I could read my PB on my IPAD
    Yours Always in Jesus' Love
    Stephen

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Logos 5 already syncs your documents and settings to “the cloud”.

Regarding Personal Books on mobile devices, work on this is already underway (but you can add more votes here if you’d like: https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-5/suggestions/2413319-personal-books-on-the-iphone-ipad).

Otherwise, it’s not clear what this suggestion is asking for; please feel free to create more specific suggestions as necessary.