Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. LOGOS has done an excellent job in adding notes and highlights to the IPAD app. It would also be great if we could see and add to passage lists on the IPAD/ Android as well

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When the merger of Highlights into Notes happened, there was a bad secondary impact. When I select text, make a highlight (usually via keyboard shortcut), and then move on to select more text to highlight before the highlighting appears Logos will reset the textual focus, removing what I'd just selected or trimming the selection to the last letter or so.

It didn't work that way before--I highlight heavily, and this need to pause for the highlight to become visible before trying to select text has really slowed me down--especially when I work on my tablet, which is slower than my…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The 2011 and 1984 versions of the New International Version are very different, and I memorize using the 1984 version. Reading previously memorized/familiar passages in the 2011 version can really confuse my brain!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Implement the ability to import PDF files into PBB. I do not have MS Office and do not want to have to install another piece of software to save documents as .docx files. PDF files are more widely used than Microsoft's format. You are limiting the PBB functionality by requiring .docx files and it is completely unusable by me because of this.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. I like the Print/Export tool, but it would be much more useful for me if I could save a file as a pdf - not just XPS, HTML, or Word Doc. Could this simple addition be added?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We don’t plan to implement native PDF export in Logos 4 Windows. There are several free and commercial products available that add a “Print to PDF” printer to your system. If one of these is installed, you can create PDFs from any application on your system (including Logos 4) by printing to the PDF Printer.

7. It would be helpful to have a default collection made up of all of your Bibles. As new Bibles are added to resources, they should automatically be added to this collection.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Have a integrated English dictionary in mobile device, like iBook and Kindle. It is ok if the English dictionary in the base package need to be download into the mobile device for this to work.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Currently there is a "pencil" underline and a "blue" underline, but a "black" underline - similar to the "double" and "triple" underline - would have better continuity.
    Thank you!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We would like for the songs we use from one time to the next time to be remembered in the order we use previously.

example, v1,c,c,v2,c,c,t.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adding this feature for the mac version would help me out so much! I'm beginning to create handouts for a 4/5 grade group I'm going to head up and would love to have this tool at my fingertips. Thanks.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow users to set a "Send searches here" for Bible Study, whose function might be as the existing feature in the Search panel. This way, one could avoid to have too many panels opened when searches several words.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can open a Word doc from the shorcut mentu Logos which is great. I just want to be able to dock the document in my layouts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This will enable us to have access to a broader range of manuscripts than just the current NA/27 and UBS4.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. (A) Currently, I have to type in the full tag I desire. A couple problems arise: 1) this is time consuming, 2) it's prone to spelling errors. It would be nice if I could just check my desired tag from a list of past applied tags. I should still be able to type in new tags, and as I type that should filter the tag checkboxes.

(B) Renaming tags requires that I "clear all tags" if I want to do this for a group of books. This is fairly ridiculous since I might have other differing relevant tags applied to…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. You really need to have the name of the layout some were like in the middle of the top header

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change the function of Control+Tab and Control+Shift+Tab so that it behaves like most browsers, shifting the focus from the current window to the window immediately to the right and left of it. The current function has my focus jumping all over the place and never quite sure where I will end up (I also understand that it currently tracks the history of when you viewed it, but after reading for a good fifteen minutes, I'm not always certain which windows were in which order)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re going to keep the current behavior of Ctrl+(Shift+)Tab for backwards compatibility with older versions.
    You can use Ctrl+(Shift+)F6 to switch panes, and Ctrl+PgUp/PgDn to change to the previous/next tab. (These are currently undocumented but we will be updating the Help to include them.)

19. Make an option available so when I highlight a text and right-click I can share it on facebook or tweet it. That would be amazing!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We need the Android App to have all that the iOS app has ASAP!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)