Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. 70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Please do not include the Catholic texts in your fine application software. Having been raised in this denomination and now being saved, I have become aware of many, many, areas of Catholic heresy. I would be saddened if it misled users. Solo Scriptora NOT false traditions of man.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Right now, looking up a word from a Greek or Hebrew bible is slow (tap and hold for 1 second, then usually a 2 second pause to lookup), and doesn't work at all when offline. To really use the iPhone / iPad app to replace a Greek New Testament (Reader's edition), looking up words needs to be quick and not require an Internet connection.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A trial version to all the books inside Logos, for example 30 days, limited 1 book/set at a time. Maybe limited options for copying/pasting to prevent misuse.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I want to go to sleep, not to sit and wait for Logos to finish indexing!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello,

I would love to be able to access my personal Logos Account from within Logos itself.

Let Me Know What You Think!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I assume by “personal Logos account”, you mean the features available under “Account settings” at logos.com (e.g., Order History, Subscriptions, Profile information, etc.). If so, this functionality will be kept on the website and not duplicated inside the desktop software.

7. Logos 4 Smart Tags worked well in Office 2007, but they don't work in Office 2010 64-bit. Could you please add this feature?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I don't have a large internet pipe and I need to use scan to get resources to my laptop to avoid having to download them again. The problem is scan has no feedback, gui or progress indication. Even entering scan in the command line leaves one not knowing if it was even entered properly. We need some ways of knowing if the tool is even working and what it is doing. Thanks.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently, if you click on a verse link in a book, while offline, you get an error, even if you have a BIble version stored offline also. Please make them talk to each other properly :)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Create an application (similar to those for iOS) for Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 mobile operating system.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 85 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Is it possible yet to merge note files?? I have double of all my note files, since I had to start new note files with L4 before the importing feature was developed. If this isn't a feature yet (and I can't find it), WHEN is it planned to be addressed?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. allow tags on Notes - one use of which is in journaling

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. This would be really useful on the go, since that is when you tend to run into people asking you to pray for something. It could be a simple mobile prayer list that syncs with the desktop or something more complicated like the ability to sync any of your prayer lists with the ipod.

1,001 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  63 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Because of privacy concerns along murky copyright laws in the United States, I suggest that Logos to add an option that allows their user not to upload their personal data to Logos' servers.

489 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Bob Pritchett responded

I feel bad declining this, but realistically I don’t think it’s something we’re going to do anytime soon, and I want to free up the votes.

In the past two years the direction of most software has been towards the cloud, and even some users who were very uncomfortable with it in 2009 have expressed happiness with the convenience, mobile access, and ease of use.

It would be a lot of work and introduce many potential problems to implement selective cloud syncing, and we don’t plan it anytime soon.

If you still feel strongly about this you’re welcome to create a new issue and vote for it, but at this point I think it’s time to close this case and redistribute the votes.

NOTE: You can turn off Internet Use in the program settings, and get updates by ordering DVD’s on occasion.

17. Logos 4 has the ability to hide a resource, which deletes the resource from the local disk and prevents updates to it form being downloaded. If the resource is subsequently unhidden, the latest version of that resource is downloaded.

I want the ability to 'pre-hide' resources I know that I do not want (when I buy a package, for example). This will save time and bandwidth and, for some at least, excess bandwidth usage charges. It will also save Logos bandwidth.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. I would love to have the ability to listen to my books on my ipod touch when I am in the car or walking around. My studies would definitely get to a whole new level.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My main area of interest is history. Over the years I have put together numerous lists of significant historical, biblical, and scientific events in Excel spreadsheet format. I would like to to consolidate all of this information and integrate it into LOGOS 4. In order to do this I would like to suggest that LOGOS develop a simple blank user revisable timeline template and incorporate it into LOGOS 4.

Let me know if you think if this idea is feasible and if LOGOS would consider developing this add-on.

Best Regards,

Joe Pavlik

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The ability to access remote libraries for additional resources is an asset for research.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)