Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. In Logos 6, hovering over a reading plan hyperlink in the text window should change from an arrow to a pointer to indicate it will hyperlink.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Give ALL Scripture references on the home page a "drop down" box containing the Scriptures that are referenced in the articles(s). When the cursor is placed on the reference it would be helpful if the Scripture appeared. This will help us when we are unfamiliar with a particular Scripture.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently when you want to add a note you have to right click on the word/verse and then in the lower right corner you have the option to add a note to the last opened note file. If the note file you want to save it to wasn't the last one you must first manually open it and then it will appear as an option.

My suggestion is that in place of only listing the most recently opened note file, you make it a drop down box so I can easily select any note.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The NET Bible is a modern translation. Its many translation notes give a lot of insight into the translation process. Therefore it would be valuable to have the reverse interlinear with that Bible version. As for now we always have to switch Bible if we want to check out a note etc. Also, the NET is great recourses for Bible translators.

159 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Either make the font on the on-screen Bible larger or allow the user to make the font larger so it is easier to read. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please simplify how users can get to the "Copy Bible Verses" command. One way to simplify it is to add it to the "Right Click" button. Thank you.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is already implemented. After selecting “Reference” on the right side of the context menu, choose “Copy [reference]” on the left to copy that reference with the last-selected style.

To open the Copy Bible Verses window for complete control of copying, press Ctrl+Alt+B (from any application).

9. Every time I add a book to my library, the program asks to restart.
    Since the program knows when I download a new resource, why not build in a "reindex" function rather than forcing a restart?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow me to create a "tag" or a "note" for an individual word without creating a "postem note" in the text (I find a text full of postem notes very distracting) which appears when I hover over the word which has been tagged. I'm working through Ab Urbe Condita, and want to enter a specific translation for a word in the text, without cluttering the text with icons.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have an SSD hard drive on a laptop and I can't be downloading 5GB of files, then have logos create an index that is 6 GB. My Logos and related folders took 13GB of my 128GB total.

Tech support said they don't have a solution.

233 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Without the ability to print Logs software is FUNDAMENTALLY flawed. Even the most basic software can print. Logos is incredibly capable software with the best programmers!! Logos has taken a POLICY decision to LIMIT how much we can print. WHY? We are not children or thieves that need to be controlled in this way. I do not own any other piece of software where such a childish limit exists. Would you buy a word processor that limits your output? Why have we tolerated this for so long?

We want to be able to print anything that we are working on.…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When new resources are downloaded they should be pushed from the online store to my mac, downloaded and indexed all without me having to restart logos. The restarting is surely not needed? The ipad doesn't need it...

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It takes much too long to load the home screen. The methods for this are readily available and I think you should consider this change.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can You Please Put An Exegetical Guide On The Logos Bible App For The iPad and iPhone.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Let Users set their own Default Study Layout.

Currently, if I go to Home, enter a Bible verse, then press "Go," Logos gives me a Study Layout with several windows of resources: Passage Guide, Exegetical Guide, Bible Translations and Commentaries. These are all very helpful.

However, on the right side, two other windows also come up called Information and Text Comparison. For my purposes, neither is helpful. Rather, I find that ...

1) they eat up valuable space which could otherwise be given to the Bible & Commentary windows, and
    2) they are annoying, because as I move my cursor…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Devote some time and effort into fixing some long-standing Logos features like the Reading Plan and Prayer List. Currently the Reading Plan has 269 votes for enhancements, and requests for fixes/enhancements go back at least 3 years!! The limitations of this one feature are preventing me from wildly endorsing Faithlife as a platform for my SS class and Women's small groups. What's the delay?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 19 20