Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. When generating Bibliographies, it'd be great to offer the ability to either manually enter in Bibliography entries or copy/paste them from third party sources such as Amazon (when working with non-Logos books). That way I could build my entire, Logos and non-Logos books, Bibliographies inside Logos before exporting out to my word processor.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Make it possible to "Star" or somehow mark favorite books or make a favorite books folder. When there are more than 1000 books, it would be nice to "tag" "favorite" whatever, to be able to have them at the top of the book list or in another list for easier access. I know that if you open them, they are at the top of the list, but it would be nice to tag them without having to open them to get them to that place.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. The ability to hide and unhide user created collections as a means of simplifying the process and maintaining streamlined libraries to effectively "archive" larger collections (e.g. Perseus Classics) that are used infrequently (i.e., diachronic word studies as opposed to synchronic word studies).

Large user libraries take significant time to index, and with frequent updates being published, resultant indexing may need occur when a laptop user does not have the time to wait. Scheduling updates to occur in the middle of the night is not always an option with a powered-off laptop, and manual updating risks multiple updates and multiple indexes…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Instead of having to do this procedure once for each version, I would like to be able to pre choose in my style below exactly which versions are copied to the word processor and have them formatted as in my code below. As it is I have to repeat the procedure for each version for each verse I insert.

%NoRedLetter
    %NoFootnotes
    %NoCitation

=Header
    <p>[FullPassageRef]</p><p><p>[Version]<tab><tab></p><p>
    =ForEachVerse<sup>[VerseNum]</sup> [VerseText]

=Footer
    </p>

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Please post past blogs or make them available to us.
    Jan 27th blog on reading the OT and its relevance to the NT was informative. However, I did not read all of it and forgot to copy and paste it to read it later

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. A user's library consists of resources are licensed and indexed on a personal basis.

If I am in school at a seminary university, I am likely not the only user to have a Logos library. However, if the university IT could create a common collection of resources, it could save server allocation space on my user drive.

If a seminary has 250 students with a 10GB library, that's 2.5TB of potentially duplicated data.

Since my library may not be identical to everyone else's (or to the common collection) the indexing of my resources would have to belong in my profile.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. SUGGESTION: After running a search, I would like to the ability to create a collection of books from the search result.

BENEFIT: Create Collections based on custom searches unique to a passage or topic.

HOW: Add to the "Search Result Resource Panel menu": "Save as Collection". It's the same functionality and menu that you find in the Bibliography Resource Panel Menu.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Logos does met seem to respond to Windows 7 tablet hand writing functions. IE frequently use my stylus and the on-screen keyboard is cumbersome.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make "Notes" and "Sentence Diagrams" compatible with MS Word and Open Office so we can edit them and convert them into "Personal Books" using the .docx form, or just edit them with either document platform.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Logos user needs ability to select & organize his digital library books into different 'bookshelves' and label the bookshelves. kindle app has something like this feature and calls it 'collections'. Its a great feature for big digital libraries.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I have several texts brought up, I can return to the earlier texts by touching the back arrow, but I can't return to the newer text that were up previously.

Would be nice if history worked in both directions on my ipad

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. It will be great if daily, my desktop background can change to the verse image. Great advertising space for logos too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. integrate the reading plans with the audio bible. This is how it'd work: - you select to read the daily verses (pick your day)
    - it'd play the verses for that day, automatically jumping from verse to verse, starting and stopping where it needs to.
    - Once you finish the audio for that day, it "checks off" that day's reading.

Of course, it'd need to be able to pause and keep up with where you are if it is paused over the course of days or even weeks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. I've been a customer since about 1996 and I would like to be able to take part. There are many customers outside of the States, and excluding us from the Macbook draw is a bit frustrating.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Right now, we can drag resources, tasks {Cited by, Text Comparison, Favorites, and the like} to the top bar and they can be accessed very easily. The problem now is … I have too many items up there and have to scroll back and forth to access them at times. Not so terrible - and still faster than going to the main location of each. But ...
    Would it be possible to GROUP certain frequently used features / resources on the top under an icon (or text) of our choosing. Then if we merely hoover over that icon, a drop-down…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can the ability to connect words or phrase within a section of text be added to an already great Bible Study Program. Example is connecting the thoughts from Hebrews 10:34, -> 11:13-14, -> vs16, -> vs26, -> vs 39.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to download all of my resources to an external microSD card so that they are available when I can't connect to the Internet and don't consume the bulk of my internal storage (such as on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 that has 16 GB of internal storage and a 64 GB microSD card.

Supporting an external card could be a great experience for end users. That way, I could have one card that I could use in my Samsung Tab, my desktop system, or any other device Logos supports. Being connected to the Internet can be nice,…

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)