Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. Vyrso is much better for straight reading and highlighting. I love to read commentaries on my ipad in Vyrso and can easily highlight there. But it would be awesome if I could then have that highlighting sync with Logos where I can more easily cut and paste the highlighted portions in other documents. Please make synching in the Cloud work!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Read Aloud feature for all books

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Read Aloud is implemented for most resources (on the Panel menu).

Logos delegates to the OS to provide text-to-speech conversion of resource content. If the OS doesn’t support non-English text, Logos will not, either. This is by design.

Some publishers restrict Read Aloud on their resources. We can not enable this where it is prohibited by our publishing partners.

If there is a specific Read Aloud feature that needs to be implemented or enhanced, please create a new suggestion with specific details.

3. It is bothersome that doing right click on a word and the selection point to LN 92.24, G3588, ὁ ho instead of the word itself. Example, Lk 23.43 “Paradise”

Could this kind or similar link be blocked?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Logos 5 update now includes "Translated" information when you click on a Greek/Hebrew word, which tells you all the ways it was translated in various English versions. Currently, there is no option to turn that off. I suggest that you add the option to turn it off and on.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. I am trying to enter a specific Chronological reading plan for the NT, but am finding myself fighting the "smarts" built into the reading plan software. Can a new character be introduced that will let me tell Logos 5 how to divide up the reading increments? For example, how about a colon:

luke 1:1-56, luke 1:57-80: matt 1:18-25, luke 2:1-20, matt 1:1-17, luke 3:23-38, luke 22:21-40: matt 2:1-23, luke 2:41-52, mark 1:1-8, matt 3:1-12, luke 3:1-20, john 1:1-18: John 1:19-28, mark 1:9-11, matt 3:13-17, luke 3:21-22, john 1:29-34, mark 1:12-13, matt 1:1-11, luke 4:1-13, john 1:35-51, mark 1:16-20, matt 4:18-22,

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. The german version of logos would be better, if we can fill in the scripture in german language and the german syntax to get this passage in the bible. For examble: instead of “John 3:16”  “Johannes 3,16”.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    • Standardized smart tags (which would auto-fill as you type, like library tags)

– Universally rename-able (Also like Library tags)

– Filter-able, With the ability to create passage lists from those filters

– Visible when you hover your cursor (so you can see which tags are applied without opening the note)

• Editable from mobile apps

Thank you

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With the new labeling feature introduced in Logos 6, there are a lot of possibilities that this opens up. However, one downside is that it take a lot of time to go through and label all the passages for any given concept. I would like to see a new feature introduced where a set of labels could be shared with other users. For example, the "Statutes" that were labeled in the demo video posted below would require a lot of time for me to set up. I would like to see functionality where I could share my label sets with…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I found that Logos is the worse Bible study software in terms of user configuration options.
    Other Bible softwares as MySword and TheWord have similar features as Logos but incomparable much various forms of setting up the program for an easy and healty lecture and study. The user may choose his own background color even his own background image separately for each Bible/book view and the fonts size and color, he can make his own modules, books, dictionary, etc. And I repeat all this for free; that means, no hundreds of dollar paid for a Logos than offers much much…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'm a biblical studies student, and the vast majority of my resources are totally useless for my research. It would be very nice if I could delete those (many) individual resources that only slow down my computer, program, searches, etc. Rather than pay for a ton of outdated/non-academic resources, can we receive a discount to delete/exchange resources? If no discount, can we at least have resources removed without having to give up the entire package they came with? Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. As a dedicated fan and decades-long user of Logos, please allow me this suggestion, which would be very simple to implement from your side.

I greatly appreciate Logos including the Arabic Quran and I use it extensively.

However, Logos has also included three English translations of the Quran, to which I also refer frequently.

Two of these translations have in Logos only the titles "Quran", meaning I have to switch back continually to the title page to see which translation I'm presently reading.

I would suggest you entitle all three translations in the following manner, which would be inoffensive and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I don't know when this change took place, but when I started up Hebrew classes again this semester, I noticed that 'Enhanced Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew and English Lexicon' (a.k.a., BDB) no longer has the stems and other important sections of a lexical entry in bold and enlarged type. This is absolutely crucial for skimming entries. Now the verbal stems and other key words are in normal type and made smaller! Please revert them to the way they were to a year or more ago. I double checked some PDF exports from back then to make sure I wasn't crazy. The change…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Personally, I would like to see a "check-box" in the library window, so that individual resources (or entire volumes) could be "checked" or "unchecked." I envision something like the iTunes main music screen. One could sort their library, "uncheck" resources that are seldom used, deleting them from their hard drive. This could save a great deal of disk space for some users. So long as "only checked resources" sync/update, I think this would be a great feature. To re-download the resource, just re-check the box.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I am taking a class with Chuck Gutenson who had Pannenberg as a mentor. He said that Pannenberg died last year. It shows on your website that he is still alive. Just a minor thing but worth a quick change to be accurate.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I suggest we have a book or resource suggestion forum. I'm in seminary and a lot of my books are not available in Logos.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have a note on "Father" in the Lord's Prayer. I would like to be able to create that note one time but have it "tied" both to Matthew 6:9 and Luke 11:2. It will appear as a note for both verses, and any adjustments to that particular "linked" note will appear at the other reference as well. (This would have benefit for many Synoptic notes.)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. What: Please include the possibility to display the content of the footnotes where they appear in the main text, such as the possibility to display the page number, in a different colour or font size.

Why: It will give a much better flow while reading without the need to hoover over the footnote number to see its contents or to click on it when the description of the footnote is too long.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. I suggest to give user, when running logos installer, the option to create/select a folder on HDD where to store offline data (just like GoogleDrive, OneDrive, ...). if existing data is already there and up to date:
    - No download will be required
    - Sync process will be fast
    - Internet connection bandwith will not be uselessly overload
    - People with limited data amount per month will enjoy it !
    - If you locate your local folder somewhere on D:\, data will remain even if you format C:\ to reinstal a fresh Windows (which is often required, everyone knows it…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. So, for example, if you are in a Bible on John 1:1 and you want to go to Genesis 1:1, the user will be able to hit "esc" then type in the new reference. Otherwise the user has to remove their hand from the keyboard, find the cursor on the screen and move it to the entry box then type. Honestly, without this feature I will never use Logos much. Biblework's use of this feature makes searching super fast and easy. Without it Logos is bulky and slow.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow for the automatic layouts and saved layouts to make use of 2 monitors/screens. Not "open in a floating window", but Logos Layouts for multiple monitors/screens

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 19 20