Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

449 results found

1. This was a handy feature that I used quiet frequently when still using Logos 3...and it's something I miss dearly. When working in study or translation groups I would like to export my notes in a format that everyone has access too. Unfortunately, because of the individual cells in the notes, it takes me a very long time to copy and paste all of my content into Word. It would be much easier too: a) allow highlighting from multiple cells in the notes simultaneously, or b) to allow exporting of notes directly to Word. Thank you!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. When working in a "Note," it would be helpful if there was in option in the pull-down box (where "Delete Note" is) that says "Move or copy to Different Notebook"

This will allow greater flexibility, and will also, save time when notes are added to the wrong notebook or there is a change of mind at a later point.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently when I choose to export to powerpoint I can choose to export as background pictures or fully editable. The problem is that neither option exports the sermon notes too. I want it to work like it does for exporting to Proclaim where the notes go with the slides.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. WHEN HIGHLIGHTINGS NOTES THIS ONLY EXPORT ADRESS LINKS TO WORD, MORE BETTER EXPORT FULL NOTES TO WORD

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to sort my notes according to where they are in the book I'm reading. I've looked over the new sorting options in Logos 6 and this option isn't available. The "Sort by Reference" option isn't sufficient, as it places at the end notes that aren't attached to a reference.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sometimes it is nice to know which anchor is the primary reference for notes with multiple anchors. If there was a way to reorder them, this would be helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be helpful to allow notes in a notebook to be organized in Biblical order. This would make printing of notes in a given passage much simpler than having to scroll through the entire notebook to find notes that are related to a given passage.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to have back the feature that allows us to format our notes with color and underlines etc. I would also like to have back the ability to choose if the reference the note is attached to is underlined or highlighted.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently if you use bullet lists in either notes or in the Sermon Builder, and copy it into another document (or between the two), it will not copy the list, only the text.

This really reduces the usefulness of the software, as I can keep my own notes in Word/Docs instead, and then copy them back in. Logos will allow lists to be pasted, and respect the hierarchy, but does not copy it out.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When typing in Logos notes, pressing tab moves the focus to another object on the screen.
    I would like if pressing tab would add a text indent (like a multiple space), like any other text editor like MS Word does.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Windows 10 has a handwriting recognition keyboard that lets you write with a pen and then translates it to text in any text field. Being that this is treated like a normal keyboard in Windows, an application does not need special handling to support it. This feature works in Logos for every text entry field except for the Notes content and title fields where it has been explicitly turned off by the application. The handwriting panel can send anything using the buttons like numbers, spaces and backspaces, but it will not accept any handwritten text. Being able to enter notes

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently we can search for individual words in notes, but a search for a phrase, even when enclosed by quotation marks, will only result in all notes where any of the words are found. We need to search notes by specific phrases. eg. "kingdom of heaven"

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. the ability to create a hyperlink that opens up a passage guide/biblical People,Places, things/Notes, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Just like scribbling notes on the actual bible, I would like to see Logos having the ability to do this.

The following is what I've suggested in the forum http://community.logos.com/forums/t/29386.aspx

"From what I'm currently seeing from the bible text that is associated to the note files is how the Visual Filters Menu (the three circles on top of the book's toolbar) controls the overall visual of all the highlighting, notes, etc. on the bible text. We check and uncheck to hide/show those notes and highlights. My point is these visual filters provide an idea on how we can control…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Logos 8 at current can only print ONE note. It needs the ability to print ALL notes by Filter, Book, Range, etc including all not cross-references within those notes.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. After chatting with Cus. Ser., I found out that Backing up notes to your PC was removed because people wanted an automated process. That is fine. However, I think you should keep (put back) the option to allow each user the choice to; 1) Backup notes to PC; 2) Backup notes to Cloud or 3) Do both. Some people like myself do not trust cloud storage and wants a way to secure my own notes on my own backup drives. This way if the cloud get taken down and the database corrupted, I still have my notes. Only makes…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the ability too take notes with in the iPad/iPhone/iPod app with the ability to sync with the desktop app and the cloud

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Provide 2 way sync or import export between Logos and Sente, Zotero, Mendeley and similar. For students and researchers these apps provide amazing tools for research and bibliography management.

Notes, Quotes and Snippets should be supported. Bringing along data like user rating, tags and bibliography record.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the ability to add private notes in faithlife which will be available in Logos

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Opps... I didn't want to delete that!! Sound familiar? Allow users to manually save, import & export items such as collections, notes, filters, layouts, search results, etc. This will permit recovery from accidental deletion/edits. It also allows users to select a subset of items to have available at a given time, without losing the others.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)