Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. This view would display not highlighting STYLES, but actual content of highlighted items which would be hyperlinked to their respective places. For the fuller description of my idea please refer to http://community.logos.com/forums/t/13160.aspx

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. When you are reading a book in Logos, Faithlife Study Bible, or Vyrso and you highlight a portion of text it automatically sends your hightlight to "solid colors" document. I would like to see Logos a)have a notes file automatically associated with each book that you highlight in so that your highlights are by default associated with the book they are highlighted in or b) remember the last note you placed highlights in so that you can put all highlights into the same notes file without having to select that note each time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. There is a Biblia app but no app for Faithlife Bible.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please make an update to the mobile app to where you can do searches on it and be able to access your library offline. I currently teach an online Bible Class to a Bible school out of the country and we have found out that having anything else connected to the Internet during the Class time affects the overall signal etc. This makes it very difficult for me since I refer to my mobile for quick reference etc. But since I cannot access the LOGOS references offline I have to refer to other FREE Bible apps when I need to…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. I have an unusual suggestion/request. I have thought for a while that there should be a Logos product "catalog" made into a Personal Book (based on the resources you sell). Using Logos can allow for some searches not possible on the website and be linked to reports so that when a topic/reference is looked up, related book suggestions from the book (of resources the user owns or could purchase) would come up to enhance the search.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Finding illustrations can be a challenge, and this would allow us to search user-submitted ideas.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a toolbar for highlighters (like onenote) for the full screen view. currently if i am reading in full screen i need to exit it to highlight. (unless i have all the shortcuts memoized

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I would like a voice/read recorder from Logos, that I could record and read Bible passages to memorize. Large enough to hold the whole Bible and share or trade with friends or family. You already have the Bible but possibly enable on to read a passage or book to ones own voice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. In L3 an option for the information window allowed for the listing of total number of uses of a Greek word in the book/letter being used as well as in the entire New Testament. This was a very helpful item.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Title, Notes and Answer should allow the entry of a biblical reference which would link automatically to a Bible with the normal mouse-over display function.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I use Google Calendar and Thunderbird instead of Outlook. It would be great of things like the prayer list could be exported or synced with Thunderbird/Google Calendar/Google Tasks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. On my desktop, laptop and my Android phone, I can cut and paste a passage of text without footnotes coming along for the ride. I'm not able to do that on my ipad mini, however. Seems strange, cause the footnotes appear as regular letters instead of footnote numbers. It's a major frustration to have to edit them out after the paste.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Reading Plan does not update to next date (should change at midnight) when logos is left on overnight (OSX). In other words, the reading plan for "Tomorrow" should automatically change to "Today" when the new day comes, but it does not unless logos is shut down and restarted.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Folks like me with visual disabilities often get left behind in the world of efficiency and fast money.

Please consider adding features and making features more usable for those of us blessed with less vision.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Each time Logos is exited and restarted, the library always opens with the title search as the default. However, it would be very helpful for the user to set the library to the search of for the book of their choice via rank, author, title, etc., and for the user to have that saved as a personal setting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. The RCL Link on the home page is very convient and automatically opens my preferred Bible. I have loved this feature for years. Recently this has changed to open both the Bible and a default link set A. I do not want anything open but the RCL and the Bible. As a result I spend the first few minutes shutting down all the other resources. I should be able to disable this automatic link set.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Anytime I am going to read a large portion of text I will open the resource on my iPad because reading on the retina display is easier on my eyes. I would love a feature that allows me to push a button in a book or resource in Logos on my mac that will open it up to the same location when I open Logos on my iPad.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)