Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Instead of being limited to only black and red (Logos 4), allow users to select ANY COLOUR for words of Christ in Bibles that support it (similar to what was in Libronix v3.x).

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the ability for the software to display only one tile in 3 column layout mode (as of now, the tile will span the whole window - to me this makes sense for 3 row layout, but not 3 column layout). It's nice if you want to just do a little bible reading and want a quick way to narrow the tile. Then as you add some other tab/tiles the layout is already to display appropriately.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I often incorporate links to other resources in my Notes. For example, I will attach a note a particular verse that will reference a certain commentary, so I will include the URL link to that reference so in the future I can open directly to that commentary for more detail when I study that particular verse again.

There are two problems with Notes at this time:

1) When you hover over the note box (the little yellow box in the resource) the Links to other references do not appear in blue, so you do not know if it is a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be really nice to be able to export all (or a selection of) the verses resulting from a Bible search via "Copy Bible Verses." That would give us all the great formatting options. Right now, as far as I can tell, we have to export to a Passage List and then cut and paste into MS Word, however that leaves me with a lot of manual formatting to do. I absolutely LOVE the ability we have with "Copy Bible Verses" to export using MS Word styles. Thank you Logos!!

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reinstate the Logos 3 feature to use ctrl-shift > or < to increase or decrease font size.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When highlighting text (word or phrase) in Bible and pressing the F7 key, the sympathetic highlighting would apply to the Text Comparison popup. See thread: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/25215.aspx

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Once the NIV and NLT are finished (hopefully soon?), you will have RIs for the top 6 Bibles (NASB seems to bounce between #6 and #7). Personally, I'd like to see the ISV and the HCSB next.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have the Read Aloud function read only the verses or section you want and not whole pages or chapters.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. When you have a resource that's part of a collection it would be nice to be able to toggle through the other resources in that same collection

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. First off, I would like to say that the prayer list is an absolute favorite tool of mine on Logos and I truly appreciate that you have not only made them, but also put them in the top ribbon. This is a great tool... so THANK YOU!!

One thing I would strongly recommend is a larger area to write in prayer details. When I go to add a new, or edit a current prayer request, I get a very small window (see screen shot link below). For me, this has been a pain to type into, as some of my…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd like to be able to launch the prayer list independently. Would help me use it more consistently.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. It would be nice to be able to erase a specific type of highlighting by applying that type of highlighting a second time...using "Erase" on an area where I have multiple types of highlighting wipes out everything, when I usually just want to get rid of one type of highlighting.
    As also voted elsewhere, I would also like to be able to undo the last highlight...every once in a while, Logos applies a highlight to a huge block of text (I think it has something to do with the way I quickly select text with the mouse or pen ...…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Much like Google Reader etc., the Logos RSS Reader would allow subscription to blogs and other RSS feeds that would be automatically downloaded, filed, and indexed within the Logos Library when Logos is opened.

These feeds would then be keyword searchable and citable like all other sources within the library. Allowing students, preachers, teachers, scholars or lay people to include up-to-date ideas within personal study, church work or academic documents.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Rather than opening a Passage Guide and and the explorer window.

Bible Reading is not really the same as Bible Study

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When a verse is added to a clipping there is no way of knowing just by looking through the text that it has been added. This can be very frustrating if you think you have missed something and then have to trawl through all the clippings to find out if it was added in the first place

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I recently had friend show me a feature of a Bible program called "The Word" that I really thought was great. As long as the program is open I can select any text on my computer and hit Ctrl-C and it pops up a little window and displays the text of the verse I have selected. It gives options to copy the whole verse, reference, or go to that passage in the Bible. I was jealous when I saw what this free software does when I have Logos (Which is not cheep) and it doesn't do anything close to that.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hey There.

It would be nice to be able to apply the "graph search results" functionality to a passage list.

I have a passage list where I record all of the scriptures used in my sermons and in the Sunday services.

I use that to ensure that I'm preaching on a cross section of the Bible, since I don't always follow the lectionary.

It would be nice to be able to view my passage list visually, to see where in the Bible the passages come from.

The functionality has already been written... this is basically the "graph search results" tool,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →