Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. develop a way to record in Logos the date and place that an illustration is used so that illustrations don't get over used in any one place.

Example: Used on 1/2/2001 at Grace Church

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. In the reading plan, it shows the title in between the date and the scripture and I like to print these out, but when I go to print mode the TITLE is always missing. In order to print it out I have to open it in Microsoft Word and the I type in the Title or subtitle for the scripture to print. It would be super nice to be able to click on the reading to copy or print and all the content I see on my computer screen is the same to print. Thanks and many blessings!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Have an option to prioritize individual purchases over recourses that were free or included in bundles. Including full sets and individual titles. This would save time instead of having to have manually added them to the list.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Layouts should sync between iphone and desktop.

I have created many layouts on iphone app which I would like to have sync to the desktop app and vice versa.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. Logos 8 allows GUI customization by allowing layouts to be changed and saved. This allows users to tailor Logos into their learning style and this is important.

In customizing and saving layouts however, Logos saves the verse location with it. So when you retrieve the layout in the future, it reverts back to the verse location where and when the layout was saved. Thus, if you are reading the Bible and using a Bible only layout and suddenly you want to dig into a specific study mode, you cannot just switch to a study layout without losing your current verse…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Currently, printing in Logos does not support printing a range of pages. As Frank Sauer described this in more detail in 2010:

"The ability to print pages from resources like we can in most other programs. Regular print function choice that would pop up in most programs (Print current page, all pages, pages x - x, etc...)"

While the idea did receive over 600 up votes, Logos staff member Todd White replied "Printing is considered complete as of 4.1.:" and that he should "create new suggestions for specific individual features you would like to see added. (A suggestion of “improve…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I use icons on my notes: the cross icon is for verses pertaining to the crucifixion; the star icon for verses showing Jesus is God, etc. If I could search all the pertinent verses by icon, it would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. The grid of 1,2,3 could fill the horizontal width of the ToC specified user before wrapping around.
    This would make the ToC much more compact for bibles (perhaps even a 6 fold reduction in vertical space in the ToC per book) and mean less scrolling in ToC to move between passages. This would make moving around in the bible much quicker.
    A collapse all feature would also be handy to close books of the bible you are finished with and again would make flicking between passages around the bible quicker.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I constantly lose my place when reading books in the IOS app because it doesn't sync as I move on the page. I have to force sync, but if I forget to sync before I do anything outside the app, it goes all the way back to the previous place I started when I come back to Logos. Please make reading books more like Kindle, where it is always syncing as I go, including when I move to my Mac version.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Several of my friends and I often like to view a resource in full panel. There are currently two ways to go about this as we understand. One is to drag the center partition across to the other side and this accomplishes what we are looking for; full screen while in the main window. The other way is to float the panel. Sometimes that suits the work situation, but at other times, it's a step away from the main screen where we'd like to be.

We are looking for a simple, perhaps click or double click in a tab to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be very beneficial to sort "Notes" or "Notes within Notebooks" by the "first line, first letter" alpha note entry on the Desktop and Mobile App. It is not particularly easy to peruse entries without an easier sort approach.

Love the Notes tool nevertheless!!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would love the ability to print or read a resource on Logos that resembles the physical edition as much as possible. Same formatting, same page-breaks, same font size, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I want to sort clippings by Scripture reference tag. For example, as I study I read various resources covering the passage and create clippings tagged with the appropriate verse. When I'm done, I want to work through the text in verse order - not the order I studied (resource to resource). I currently have a work-around by exporting and using a macro in Word. But it seems like a relatively easy fix since the Scripture tags are typically placed automatically. It would just be a matter of sorting within clippings or even via export.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Automate a home or phone with integrating Faithlife Assistant with Google Assistant (or Amazon Alexa) commands. Example from YouVersion's: https://assistant.google.com/services/a/uid/0000002f01ed2122?hl=en-US Smile

Commands like..

• Listen to Today's Reading Plan

• Listen to Romans 8

• Read my notes on Romans 8

• Lookup/Search commands

• Read Today's Prayer Requests

• Open Reference Scanner

• Open Book

• ...etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be nice to highlight in our sermon.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Saludos muy buenos días
    En este día veo una deficiencia en el Programa Logos, y es que no aprovecha la doble pantalla, o doble monitor, debería tener una función que permita usar doble pantalla para distribuir las ventanas con los libros de estudio.
    Me explico: al abrir un Entorno de estudio bíblico ya sea de un pasaje o un tema bíblico, noto que la pantalla se llena de cuadro muy pequeño y no puedo dividir la pantalla para aprovechar los 2 monitores, porque el programa solo abre un cuadro general donde mete los sub cuadro con los libros abiertos.
    2…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Make the search results change color once you have clicked on them as Google does. It is hard to keep track of what I have already looked at.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. In Sermon Editor - I'd really love to see Speaker's Saved Style accessible on the toolbar [even if it's limited to 1, 2 or 3 styles.]

I use the highlights as my speaker cues.
    PLEASE, PLEASE. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Hello,

It would be fantastic if Logos had a team that could offer Personal Book Creation services. We have the docx and money, you have the skill (and time), and BOOM a new avenue for capital at Faithlife and a great way to get some personal books added and indexed in Logos.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →