Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. Can we allow people to add a pdf document to Logos 4. This would be much more helpful than just word docs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. I have just learned that the NET study site has an alarming error respecting the Greek for Jn 3:16 (http://classic.net.bible.org/strong.php?id=2889).

In Jn 3:16, it seems to me that the NET notes (http://classic.net.bible.org/verse.php? ... 3&verse=16, footnote 1),and please correct me if I am wrong, suggests that world refers to all mankind, all men. Also, the study, God So Loved The World, by: Richard D. Patterson, also asserts, "Just as God’s love encompasses the entire world, so Jesus made atonement for the sins of the whole world.”

Yet, when I go to the Greek (http://classic.net.bible.org/strong.php?id=2889), it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The title says it all. Add an item to the Visual Filter Menu to disable the current search filter. Right now if a search is run there is no way to turn off the filter the search pane creates across active resources. Sometimes it is distracting to see current search results highlighted in an active resource.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The title says it all. Add an item to the Visual Filter Menu to disable the current search filter. Right now if a search is run there is no way to turn off the filter the search pane creates across active resources. Sometimes it is distracting to see current search results highlighted in an active resource.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The title says it all. Add an item to the Visual Filter Menu to disable the current search filter. Right now if a search is run there is no way to turn off the filter the search pane creates across active resources. Sometimes it is distracting to see current search results highlighted in an active resource.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to see Logos offer a multiple license for spouses with a separate log in & password. With the depth and cost of Logos it is unfortunate that spouses can not share the resources. We live together and serve together. To build two separate library's is just not being a good steward of our resources. A reduced separate fee to allow an additional username and password would be understandable.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like searches to highlight the search results within individual Clippings. This applies in two areas:

1) My Content searches would expand the Clippings document to show individual results, not just return the document. (arguably, this could be omitted, if the next point was able to be used after such a search).

2) Ctrl-F (or a newly created program function for such a search while working in a Clippings document) would highlight the search term in each corresponding, individual clipping.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The old WORDsearch Bible app allows the reader to scan a section of a book and it will read it to you using the internal reader function for iPad. I would like to see Logos use this same function in its IPad Bible app. It would be a great help to many of us who are better listeners than readers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. If the technologies is the problem, change the base or stop supporting Apple Mac all together.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will not be adding Handouts to Mac.

This is a business, not a technical, decision. The costs of implementing it outweigh the benefits of doing so.

Instead of “stop supporting Apple Mac”, would removing handouts from the Windows version be an acceptable means of achieving platform parity?

14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. User ability to create electronic flashcards from created word lists.

Currently the user can print flash cards on compatible Avery card stock, but it would be very useful to be able to view flashcards from word lists on computer screen as well as mobile devices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add spell check and link set to notes so that the notes will move to the appropriate place along with your Bible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Many newer notebook computers offer less HD space on the assumption that users will increasingly work in the cloud. Would be great of there were a minimalized desktop version of Logos that would only download resources as needed, but that still offered the same current user experience. (Otherwise biblia.com would be fine.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Expositor's Bible Commentary was on sale for a good amount of time at 129.95. I kept saying I was going to get it, but waited to long. Any chance we could bring that back? I promise I'll buy it! :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)