Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. It would be nice if Logos (both PC and iPad/iPhone/iPod versions) could import/export notes to/from Evernote. If possible the format should be compatible with OliveTree's BibleReader so the notes can be portable between applications.

1,246 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Better scrolling and program control with touchscreen gestures. Especially in reading mode the interface is difficult to use with a touchscreen. I want to be able to use Logos like my e-reader.

1,091 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add the ability to select and copy text from all the places we used to be able to in L3: Passage/Exegetical Guides, Bible Word Study, Search Results, and Resource info panels.

848 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  15 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back Logos 3's Topic Browser and Fuzzy Search capabilities

707 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have a beautiful wife and two great kids (7 and 3), I would love for them to use Logos too but in their own way.

It would be great if the application allowed sub-users, maybe 5 for each master account so Kids etc can use logos and have their own set of notes and layouts etc without accidentally deleting mine :).

Apple and Microsoft have similar features to this.

494 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add full screen button for OS X Lion along with multi-finger gesturing for Magic Mouse, Magic TrackPad, and MacBook track pads on all supported Mac OS X versions.

480 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a digital version of Bible Study Magazine so that we can receive it as a digital copy. I would like to be able to receive it digitally so that I can have it with me and receive new copies when I'm away from home. This would allow me to read it when I'm away from Home.
    A company called Book Baby can make a digital copy of a book for $99.00 and you can even get it in formats for iBooks, Kindle, Nook act. I would much rather receive it as a digital version than print.

469 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I see this as a notes redo or alternate view actually; it would be nice to view and enter my notes like a commentary. As well as the ability to print them in that format. I see this as a Commentary template, choose my Bible version, and i can start commenting on each verse all in the same pane. I would like to see the verse text right above my comments. And maybe i can group the verse range if i want to comment on a range of verse? I would love this feature!

421 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I ask that a system be set up to give screen-reading software like jaws for Windows special access to Logos, comparable to the way that Adobe allows screen-reading software to interact with PDF documents in a unique way. This would mean that a user could open any resource and read a letter, a word, a line or the entire passage, just as he would any other document. I'm asking for the same kind of access that sighted users have. I understand that though there were discussions about accessibility going into production of Logos 5, nothing substantive has been done in…

388 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Offer a bolder yellow highlighter. The current yellow is like a faded marker.

2. Allow highlighting in footnotes. For some reason they can't be highlighted.

3. Enable all Ctrl-Z functionality. Seriously, this is an irritating problem. It's tricky to select exactly what one wants to highlight. If one makes a mistake, he has to go open up the tool, re-select, and erase. WORSE, I just made a very slight slip that ended up highlighting a whole large section. I had no choice but to erase it all... which meant losing all my previous highlighting. It should be subject to Ctrl-Z step by…

307 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Shortcut bar icons are too limited and there is not enough variety for things like Logos commands. Please allow users to add custom icons to the dropdown box (or at least expand the choices!).

284 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The ability to replace clippings/note with an integrated Onenote window would be really helpful in my sermon prep workflow.

266 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please
    1. Allow us to search for books within multi-work volumes from the Library Screen (perhaps have a sublist under multi-work volumes displaying the different books found within).
    2. Display which book within a multi-work volume a search result is found
    3. Allow us to limit searches within a multi-work volume to a specific book found within that volume.

See http://community.logos.com/forums/t/29034.aspx

More and more resources are being published as author-based collections were individual books are within a volume of works. This can be a problem when searching as results are displayed as being within a volume of a work and…

258 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please allow searching on Hebrew vowel points, cantillation marks, and patterns/combinations of these using wildcards.

Just like "@" brings up the Morphology selection "dialogue", I suggest that typing "#" or "^" would bring up a "Nikkud" grid where te'amim & vowels would occupy the "Part of Speech" field.
    The vowels could be categorized according to length/family, while the te'amim would be divided by conjunctive and 4 levels of disjunctive force.

This dialogue should be available in either Basic, Bible, or Morph searching. Combining Morph and Nikkud searches would be an AWESOME capability!

243 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Linked Commentaries

The current implementation of linked commentaries has some difficulties in its use (Logos 4). When you cycle through commentaries using the left and right keys, the bible verse that is being linked to may change if the commentary you are viewing does not have the particular verse covered. However, if you cycle back to a commentary which does have that verse, your bible will move back to your original verse.*

There are however some problems with this that make it really difficult for me to use.

If you are in a commentary which does not cover the particular…

234 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In the Prioritize panel, let the user have the option of prioritizing in categories (Commentaries, Bibles, Dictionaries and others), showing each category section in the panel.

201 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Without exaggerating, Logos is by far the most sluggish program on my computer. I have a fast i7 laptop, and anytime I open Logos, change the layout, open new resources, or do most kinds of operations, the program freezes for several seconds until it finally recovers and is workable again. Why is Logos so slow, considering that it mostly works with only text, not fancy graphics, video or sound?

196 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. One of my favorite features of the kindle is the ability to go to kindle.amazon.com after I finish a book and get a text file with all the hightlights that I made. It basically provides me a one-stop shop to review contents of the book.

I am currently able to do this with Logos by jumping to the next highlight and working my way through the book. (Thank you for implementing my suggestion on this a few years ago). I like this way of doing it because I get the quotes in their context.

But I think it would be…

196 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I’d like a database of biblical issues and stances with faceted browsing (allowing sorting and filtering), as well as graphical functionality.

For a longer description and justification, see https://community.logos.com/forums/p/133058/865216.aspx#865216.

For example, facets could include Country, Date, Denomination and Stream, Type of Work (e.g. technical commentary, devotional commentary, academic study, popular paperback, sermon); issues could include all the debated points discussed in the major commentaries or outlined in works such as SIL’s Exegetical Summaries (https://www.logos.com/product/38965/exegetical-summaries-series).

192 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice to seemlessly annotate resources using the Apple Pencil (or other styluses) as many other iPad apps have allowed for.

190 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 110 111