Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. To save on high postage costs for Volumes 1 & 2 teaching Logos 5, why not produce a downloadable version that could be either read from the screen or printed out. This way, P&P costs would be cut out making the Volumes available at a reasonable price, considering that P&P outside of the USA costs about $25.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This would save lots of time reformatting the verses in WORD when there are many that go into your document.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Make song copyrights word wrap in Proclaim. Currently if you reduce the text box size it only shows the words that fit within that size box. With long copyright notices an extremely small font size is required to show all of the text in one line.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. I love the Verse of the Day, but it would be helpful in Proclaim to be able to search for a verse using a keyword tag (other than the reference) . . . God's love for instance might suggest John 3:16, forgiveness for 1 John 1:9 etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I bought my first Lexham Bible Guide back when I was working through Genesis 1-11. I was a bit disappointed with the section that covered the various views and positions taken by different commentators. Many of my favorite commentaries weren't even mentioned in the Bible Guides. I realized that that section takes a lot of work to read and summarize a commentary's position but I thought below the official summery there should be a place to write your own and/or see what others have written.

This would take the Lexham Bible Guides to a whole new level.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Not all books are created the same. Commentaries can be prioritized but it would be nice if the commentaries would have sub categories (devotional, technical, language, and more) that would display in the passage guide.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. For the sake of better access of Faithlife Study Bible articles and maps, a directory please!

Currently, one has to scroll through every map to find a specific one; similarly, articles are accessed passing through the study notes. It would be nice to access specific articles and abbreviated references via a directory. Also, is the addition of various literary structures of biblical books possible?

Lastly, though the app is a Study Bible (implicitly presenting both Bible and notes) is there an option to collapse panels and have just one reading as the Logos app does?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I like the "Copy" option, but with all the other possibilities one can do from "Print/Export" (PDF, Copy to MS Word, etc.), it would be great to see that on the "Right Click" Menu right under the "Copy" option. I would bet that a large majority of users aren't familiar with all that the "Print/Export" can do.
    God bless, Richard

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include an editor for personal books to correct spelling, grammar or spaces including paragraph breaks due to different pages in the original word document.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I have no hard data to prove my concern, but there seems to be a lot more promotion and availability of Calvinist/Reformed resources than Wesleyan/Arminian resources. I understand that our landscape has more of one persuasion over the other, but when I see Piper and Sproul being offered in “bulk” my theological sensitivities kick in including Staff picks that are full of reformed theology.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I would like to be able to produce a printout around 20 pages but currently LOGOS only supports 4-5...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I would love the ability to automatically generate sentence diagrams!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Logos has a great copy and paste option that throws in the footnote and full formatting. But for users of bibliographic managers (endnote, zotero, mendeley, bookends, sente, etc. etc.) this function cannot be utilized.

A simple fix would allow us to make use of this feature in Logos - Allow the user to specify a selection of text that will be put into the footnote along with the page number cited.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. It is standard in all writing to remove accents from cited Hebrew text, and most academic papers and essays also require the removal of vowels as well. Logos doesn't make this easy, while Accordance and even eSword have had this ability for quite some time.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If you float a window, then go back to your main layout and subsequently open a new resource, sometimes it gets opened in the floating window. This is annoying. It's especially annoying when you have a floating window in Reading View. I do not want new resources to be opened in that Reading View window.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. I find the “copy Bible” tool very useful, and appreciate the flexibility the editing of styles offers. However, it would be great to introduce my own list of abbreviations of books of the Bible, which I use in most of my writing. It would be the most efficient way that I could use the tool.

Also, additional functionality for changing the format of the references would be great e.g. separating chapter and verse by a period rather than a colon (I have tried [ChapterNum].[VerseNum] but no joy).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. LHI would add tremendous power to users of RefTagger such as my WEB site:
    YH-WH.com.

Don,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Make it possible to hide, or unhide the sidebar in biblia.com with just the click of a button. Sort of like how you can in Acrobat or how Safaribooksonline does it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →