Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Allow a view of Library books, periodicals to show when they were purchased.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Clippings need the same expand/contract capability as notes.
    When doing a search that includes clippings (or notes), the search should return with the matched items expanded.
    Both notes and clipping should support mytag; a search on mytag should result in matching tags being highlighted.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. I like to work a verse at-a-time, but with the ability to jump back and forth quickly between a verse-by-verse view with stacked parallel verses, and a full text view in the "primary" version. I used this in BWW, and it was highly efficient. The Text Comparisons tool is very weak. First, you cannot navigate in it. Second, you cannot do word lookups. On Mac, even in 4.2a B4, you cannot select text at all, or copy it. You cannot change the fonts.

If Text Comparisons behaved more like a regular text window, it would mean that I could close…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There should be a list of visual filters that give the title and the filter color or how it is noted. There are a lot of filters and we forget which color we have used for what.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. The ability to use the highlighting tools within the clippings window would be fabulous. I use the clippings window when preparing for messages, and the ability to highlight the clippings would be indispensable.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. In order to browse all the contents of a multi-volume work such as Encyclopedia of Christianity or Karl Barth's "Church Dogmatics" and navigate to another part of the work when you don't know where you're going, you have to open each volume and poke around in each one's TOC pane.

The TOC pane should show a global table of contents covering the entire work with all its volumes. It seems this should be technically feasible since it is possible to navigate directly to a different volume (within the same tab) if you know what to type into the reference box.…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. http://community.logos.com/forums/p/29051/215010.aspx#215010
    Use ISBN to upload basic citation information on book. User then adds a list of the scripture covered in the book. A new section in the Guide section shows you what books in your own library cover the passage you are studying.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Right clicking on the comparison bar allows one to bring up a floating window. But, there is no option to restore it back to its original place. Docking really doesn't do the trick. Also, when right clicking on the Text Comparison Bar, and bringing up the floating window, the colour is black as a background and differences between the Translations is blue. It would be nice if we could have an option to change the colours here.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. Hello,

What do you think of a scroll bar for pop up windows, such as a (mouse hovered) scripture verse. So that you could read all of the verse or chapter in the pop up rather than opening up or switching to a new tab?

Thanks ! :)

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be MORE than helpful to be able to look up definitions and morphology offline while using the Iphone and Itouch app.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello,

I would like to suggest that Logos make Logos Bible Software Completely Voice Controllable. "Open ABC"..."Close XYZ"

Let Me Know What You Think! :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Hello,

I would like to suggest the option for the "Right-Click" menu that would instantly give an Etymological definition or "tracking" of any word (hebrew, greek, chaldean, english, aramaic). Please Let Me Know What You Think! :)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Will there be the ability to use markups like in L3?

And will we be able to grab a phrase in "text flow diagrams", and move them above their current line instead of just over or down?

Here is a simple diagram from L3 that shows both these abilities. Notice the phrases "having no hope" and "without God in the world" are moved above their lines. In L4, those phrases can only be to the right of "promis" or below it.

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/25329.aspx

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When a resource is open and I click the "information" icon (small 'i' in a circle), I get a detailed set of information about the resource, including some technical stuff about the resource's identifier and filename as well as the searchable fields in the resource.

In the Library view, with the information pane open (toggled with the same icon as previously described, incidentally), I only get a small amount of information about the same resource. It would be great to see the same information in both places.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Now, I'm sure that I will make this sound ridiculously simple to accomplish BUT why can't the developers of the Logos 4 software, create an "addin" that would "decode" the Hebrew and Greek ANYWHERE in our software that we hover over??? If the whole Goal of Logos 4 is to make... academic bible study easy for "dummies" then why not decode the Hebrew and Greek text for us ANYWHERE? The way I see it.. Anytime a person would come to an foreign word in the bible or in one of the commentaries they could just flip a switch, hover over…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. When uninstalling Logos 4, it would be good if the user was warned that their downloaded resource files would be deleted as part of this uninstall. Redownloading multiple GB of books is not fun :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. One of the great things that Accordance allows that I wish Logos would is the ability to type in exact Bible verses and even lists of bible verses that are then displayed in the search window. Right now, you can only search for single chapters. You may type in Psalm 50:4, but it will show the entire chapter. I would like to type out Psa 50:5; Gen 25:6-10; Matt 14:3-5 and have them show exactly and only what I typed in that order.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)