Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. I have asked this in the past and would really appreciate some feed back on this. As i use other Bible software programs, i am relieved to see a small title of the layout that i am in next to the header of the software i have open at the time. Something like this would really be appreciated:

Logos Bible Software 4 "- Layout name here"

It is helpfull in respect to knowing that when i open the program it is telling me where i am at in regards to what layout i closed it in, in the event i…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It just seems so intuitive to use the Microsoft convention of the maximize / minimize button to make the windows in Logos go full screen and then back.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. To find actual TEXT of an historic document or council or catechism or extra-biblical book, having a category (like TOPICS) that identifies either the Title Page or TOC of a specific source text would be great. Under TEXTS, the book or document could be quickly identified.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. Hello,

What about a button, next to the "interlinear" button (in the bibles), that would allow you to instantly "chronological-ize" the bible being used for the chapters you are reading, to see what was also going on "in context" at that time.

Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Faceted to search options (e.g. basic, bible, faceted, etc.). or Bible Search options (grid, verses, aligned, faceted). After running a search, you can narrow the results further by available fields (NT/OT, Books of Bible, Translation, OR Book type, author, publish year, tags, etc.)

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the ability for the software to display only one tile in 3 column layout mode (as of now, the tile will span the whole window - to me this makes sense for 3 row layout, but not 3 column layout). It's nice if you want to just do a little bible reading and want a quick way to narrow the tile. Then as you add some other tab/tiles the layout is already to display appropriately.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. I want the option to use the Bible Reading Plans, but with my own customized Layout so I have the Resources I want to see.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. The 2nd edition of the HCSB was published in 2009. Currently, only the 1st edition is available in LOGOS. It would be helpful to have a LOGOS edition that corresponds to the currently published edition.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. The Logos icon, as it shows up on the Dock, is disproportionately large compared to the icons of other apps. It ruins the spacing on the Dock and looks a little unprofessional. Fixing this one up should be easy. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. When Logos is downloading updates, it places a bright blue Logos icon in the Menu Bar (top of the screen). All the other icons up there are black, especially since Snow Leopard debuted. The blue looks chintzy and out of place.

Fixing these should be easy, and would make the app appear more at home on the system and a little more professional. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. Reinstate the Logos 3 feature to use ctrl-shift > or < to increase or decrease font size.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. instead of seeing verses listed, why not have appear as developed under the main application.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Paste text into PowerPoint at the insertion point rather than into a new blank slide. It sames time on cutting and pasting or reformating text.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. While I think the general "Prioritize" feature is excellent, there are times when I would prefer a DIFFERENT ORDER or SET OF RESOURCES as my prioritized resources. (E.g., for NT studies I use NT lexicons, but for Septuagint studies I prefer LXX lexicons to be prioritized over the NT lexicons.) I would like resources to have an "override prioritize" option added.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. At present, if I want to filter my library on the NOT of a single condition, I have to artificially add a universal condition so that I can use the ANDNOT operator; e.g.

rating:>=0 ANDNOT mytag:"value"

It would be more natural to use something like:

NOT mytag:"value"

or maybe

mytag!:"value"

(Note the exclamation mark preceding the colon.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be nice to be able to erase a specific type of highlighting by applying that type of highlighting a second time...using "Erase" on an area where I have multiple types of highlighting wipes out everything, when I usually just want to get rid of one type of highlighting.
    As also voted elsewhere, I would also like to be able to undo the last highlight...every once in a while, Logos applies a highlight to a huge block of text (I think it has something to do with the way I quickly select text with the mouse or pen ...…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I recently had friend show me a feature of a Bible program called "The Word" that I really thought was great. As long as the program is open I can select any text on my computer and hit Ctrl-C and it pops up a little window and displays the text of the verse I have selected. It gives options to copy the whole verse, reference, or go to that passage in the Bible. I was jealous when I saw what this free software does when I have Logos (Which is not cheep) and it doesn't do anything close to that.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)