Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I would like to have a record of the time I've spent in each resource. Obviously this would need to include an idle timeout of a couple minutes without activity for times when the program (resource) was left open. Primarily, I need to see some form of shaded graph of each resource that is darkest where I've spent the most time. So if it's a Bible, it would show me that while I've read the entire Bible (and the entire graph would be shaded), the NT is shaded darker than the OT. Specifically, I might be able to see that…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Please consider giving the option to highlight text with a right click, similar to what you are already doing in the mobile apps - show the highlights that you most commonly use (4 or 5). Having to use the Highlight window is cumbersome, I feel.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. Could be as simple as a tick box, or could take the functionality from the iOS app which shows progression.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When entering text into a workbook, it is frustrating to have to use the mouse to move to each field. It would be nice to be able to use the tab key to move focus to the next field.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s1/sh/5bebe0ba-fa42-4a21-adde-7e08837d2236/757f1db94c8aecc023b614bcbbc4267a

This is what one of the Basic of Biblical Greek workbook exercises looks like where this would be especially helpful

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. There seems to be no way to rate books within the iOS environment.
    Only the rating stars are shown.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Linked Commentaries

The current implementation of linked commentaries has some difficulties in its use (Logos 4). When you cycle through commentaries using the left and right keys, the bible verse that is being linked to may change if the commentary you are viewing does not have the particular verse covered. However, if you cycle back to a commentary which does have that verse, your bible will move back to your original verse.*

There are however some problems with this that make it really difficult for me to use.

If you are in a commentary which does not cover the particular…

234 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As people age, they need to vary the background colors available. Each pane should have both the background and foreground colors to be individually set by the user. This will also allow the user to better track his place in the software

173 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Just like scribbling notes on the actual bible, I would like to see Logos having the ability to do this.

The following is what I've suggested in the forum http://community.logos.com/forums/t/29386.aspx

"From what I'm currently seeing from the bible text that is associated to the note files is how the Visual Filters Menu (the three circles on top of the book's toolbar) controls the overall visual of all the highlighting, notes, etc. on the bible text. We check and uncheck to hide/show those notes and highlights. My point is these visual filters provide an idea on how we can control which…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have Logos 5 on Mac. It would be extremely helpful to be able to copy Sermon Started items directly to Keynote.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. With SermonAudio.com having 830,000+ sermons and growing rapidly, the current integration of it in Passage Guide is becoming increasingly less useful.

• Adding SermonAudio mini-sites (eg ReformedVoice.com) shouldn't take much modification of the existing code. The existing SermonAudio widget could be made customizable - providing a drop-down of mini-sites to choose from.

• SermonAudio.com offers various ways to rank and filter sermons - including these would help the user cut through the superfluous and only see results they actually want.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I make a slide I would like to be able to create it in Proclaim with being able to have multiple fonts, colors within one slide. More like PowerPoint. I would like to create it in Proclaim rather than create it in PowerPoint then import it into Proclaim.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. When we make a slide and put various quotes from book, articles, professors etc. we would be able to have our church members be able to pull them up with a signal. Just as we do for scripture.

Thanks
    Doreen Bryant
    Christ Our Redeemer

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I am a seminarian. I take notes in Microsoft Word through the duration of a course, adding in (WIKI) links to various resources in my Logos lirbary as well as putting scripture references in my notes (2 Sam 9:9, etc.). Logos does a great job of picking up the linking/cross referencing when I add in my notes in as a personal book. For instance, in my notes I'm able to however over that scripture link and see the reference, or any of he WIKI links I've manually added in.

My suggestion comes in that I would like there to be…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. The whole reason Logos exists is the books! It would be helpful to have a favorites page and topical-view pages for browsing the library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. The Logos 3 ECF collection included a resource called "Early Church Fathers Overview," which was a TOC of all 37 volumes. This is not included in the Logos 5 edition of ECF. (it is in the Catholic edition, but not the Protestant edition). If you were looking for the writings of let's say "Polycarp", you didn't need to know which ECF volume to open, but you could search the Overview. I know you create an ECF collection and search for "Polycarp" in the collection, but some of these authors are referenced by many other early church fathers, and it is…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Chromecast enables one-click "broadcasting" of video (or other content) onto your HD television for better viewing. Extremely helpful in classroom or presentation settings, but also nice at home.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It seems that since Logos knows what is on wish lists, and it knows what is on sale, that it wouldn't take much to trigger a notification that a resource on a wish list is on sale. However, for people who have wish lists it would be much nicer to know something that you want is on sale, than always have to check if it is, or not. And since Logos is a business the upside is that it would likely boost sales...

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Redesign Bible Sense Lexicon Window Controls - My desire is to be able Open the Bible Sense Lexicon for “love (affection)” and then click on the “+” tab to open a tab with a Bible Sense Lexicon for “love (attraction)” and then repeat for both “love (Christian)” and “love (friendship)” so that I may quickly compare them. Unfortunately, when I click on the “+” tab to open that tab with a Bible Sense Lexicon for “love (attraction)” it merely replaces the contents of the original window (initial tab) with the Bible Sense Lexicon for “love (attraction).”

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)