Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. In light of many Logos users having ethical concerns of using arbitrary or fictitious "RETAIL" prices we request the wording be changed to "Suggested Value." This may seem to be quibbling to some but it is a sincere issue to others.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Have buttons show a more obvious response to being clicked - eg. When clicking on the buttons in “Copy Bible Verses” it’s not always clear that the button has actually registered selection, especially when you’re in the “thick of work” and often requiring another attempt or a few clicks just to make sure.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. CTRL-F find feature is useful. however, the find tab that extends down usually covers the actual found word. it should automatically scroll down a few lines. thanks, Ken

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. put markup style names into the title section of the palette note file so we can tell what markups is associated with the reference. with the sort by title we would be able to do more with the information. right now all the file does is duplicate the navigation by annotation already implemented in the resource locater bar..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. This could be offered by adding an additional fee on top of the set prepub amount... giving people the option of paying more for simple early access to the content, or paying less and just waiting for the official release.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The current location in the Table of Contents is displayed at the bottom of the Table of Contents pane, so you cannot see how many chapters are next. It would be nice if the Table of Contents pane was adjusted upward so that current location was the first item shown.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. If I have been away using the laptop and return home to my PC, the next day I want to catch up to the right place in my Bible Reading Plan. Using "Catch up to today" actually begins with tomorrow's Plan, not today's. Can this be changed, including the visual filtering that goes with it?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. E.g. while clicking Ctrl+Down or Shift+Down, all open resources in the same Link set as the active window would jump to the next verse. (Maybe such a shortcut already exists but I'm not aware of it.)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I love the way Clippings appear on my screen when I view them within L4. I'd print them (and use them as handouts for Bible Study) if only they looked better when printed. It takes too much time at the moment to take them into Word and reformat them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. In iOS allow for offline exegesis using whichever Strong's numbered resource we choose. Also allow for reverse Interlinear (if not able to toggle, perhaps as a separate resource) which would allow us to view the MSS, Lemma or Strong's number so we can manually look up in a Lexicon.

If I am offline for some reason (not always near wifi) then exegesis is out of the question. I want to be able to exegete even when offline.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Highlighting in one translation will show up in other translations, either always or when optionally switched on (or off)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Our network printer requires authentication and there is no place to enter that info. Also, for inkjet printers, the ability to adjust the printer properties for Quality or Colour. All I can do is export the data into Word or a PDF and then print it.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I create a prayer for my prayer list e.g. a specific person. In the left box below the prayer I update, with dates, different things to pray as God leads me. I would like to enter answers and dates in the right box without the prayer coming off my list. I need a check box to check when I feel all my prayers for the person/topic is done/answered.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would love to be able to save my searches in logos so if I need to do a similar search I can just click on it instead of having to remember all the coding I had to type. TO add a save search feature would be awesome.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. I recently purchased the Jerusalem/Babylonian Talmuds & was surprised/disappointed to find that many of the existing Talmud references in other resources were not hyperlinked. If this could be rectified, it would be most helpful!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Please consider to publish the Revised Chinese Union Version in Simplified script. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Improve Logos 4 Mac Note so clicking on a note icon positions corrresponding note near top of panel (opening note file if needed). See forum thread => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/31862.aspx Also, when creating a new note from a resource, the Note File does not scroll to the correct location, which should behave the same as Logos 4 Windows.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Instead of having to go to each individual resource to select it for offline reading, there should be an easier way to download the titles you want.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)