Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I would love to see what the creative minds at Logos could come up with to integrate what they do best into a website / social portal for churches.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Often times I will want to print text instead of just "copy and paste"-ing. Thank you for considering this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please integrate Shibboleth into Logos for language input. Possibly add a Tool to Logos 4 for entry, copy, and paste. Ideally add a "keyboard" button in search for language input with accented letters, with option to show matching lemmas and glosses like search does for transliteration entry,

Follow-up to Logos threads:
    => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/34143.aspx
    => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/34142.aspx
    => http://community.logos.com/forums/t/31811.aspx

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be a great transition for book lovers if they could open the cover of their book to full size on the screen if they want (To the size of a page, or at least can open as a 6x9 image).

This is some love for us book lovers who have accepted digital books, but miss having the covers to look at occasionally. it's one of the things that creates a memorable and distinct identity of a book.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    1. Ability to have a default layout that has a shortcut icon to get back to it. For example, when I am studying a book or resource and I start clicking links, I have to use the 'back arrow' to get back to my original resource. No matter how deep I get into links and other resources, I would like to hit a shortcut that takes me back to the 'default' layout (e.g.
      a book in one window and a Bible in the other.)

2. I would like to be able to control which "window" is my target window for all links…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently, in Logos 4 only Bible Searches have an "align" feature (i.e., a way to show all search "hits" rather than just a single "hit" per "article"). Libronix 3 had the "align hits in context" feature for all searches.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Show the daily distribution of prayers. When I'm assigning prayers to certain days of the week, sometimes I'm not sure if I'm overloading one day when I could be distributing them more evenly. That way, each prayer could get more of the attention I want to give it.

Perhaps this could be done with a little button in the prayer window that, when clicked, just pops up a little box with Mon-Sun and the number of prayers assigned under each day. Or maybe the distribution box could come up automatically when you're assigning the frequency of a new prayer.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Worldwide, more people speak Spanish than English, and more people speak Mandarin than Spanish and English combined.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In the BDAG lexicon, when you right click a word, the menu pops up with an option titled "Perseus Web Lookup". The Perseus LSJ version is sometimes very slow. The University of Chicago's version is much faster and has less clutter. (Note, the UoC version only works on lemmata).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. When I right click on a Hebrew word in the Hebrew bible and look for the dictionary meaning, the programme automatically chooses the article or attached conjunction. For the head word I have to choose it separately. This should be the other way around. Now often I end up finding the article in the dictionary. So the head word should have the priority, the article should be the additional option.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I frequently need to change my preferred translation when I move between preparing sermons (NKJV) and doing academic work (ESV). If there was a command for this "set preferred bible to …" we could add a shortcut to switch between preferred Bibles with one click, which would be extremely helpful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Make the Greek reader have have speed control.We had it in Libronix

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Dear Developers!

Could you please make adding verses to the "Passage List" quicker?
    (See the following post: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/45554.aspx)

At this time, when you type a passage in the "Reference box" and press the enter key, the passage is added to the list.

But then, the typed passage is still in the "Reference box" (A), the "cursor" has disappeared and the last added verse is selected (B).

When I want to add another passage, I first have to "click with the mouse cursor" in the "Reference box" (step 1) and then have to delete the current passage (step 2) and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Include in the UserVoice system an option to pay toward moving a suggestion to production. By this, I mean that if a suggestion is vital to a limited number of users, it may not be able to gain enough votes to top the ranking list; yet, by incorporating this suggestion, the idea's production could still be ranked according to how vital its supporters find it to be. Upon gaining enough "funding" votes, it could be then treated as a Pre-Pub item in production, that, when completed, would no longer cost money to users.

I would rather not pay for features…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sometimes when typing i make mistakes and erase several paragraphs, it would be nice if I can do undo's and get my paragraphs back to make the wright correction.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It is great that on the iPhone I can now see the passages I have highlighted and the notes associated with those highlights. What I would like to see is a list of my notes as I can on the PC.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Articles and other text blocks on the Home screen generally have the "more" link that opens a new window or opens the default browser. I would love for this to be as simple as dragging the corner of that block to expand or when I hover over to show the full text, even if this had scroll bars.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →