Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

190 results found

1. Currently Logos must be installed on a permanent drive. Request option to allow user to select removable drive as install location.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Installing on an SD card is unsupported. We see a much higher rate of performance complaints and crashes from users who bypassed the normal installation procedure and forced the program to install on a SD card. They are simply not as fast or as reliable as internal drives.

If saving disk space is a concern, please add your votes to this alternative suggestion: https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-7/suggestions/5751660-install-only-selected-resources-to-save-disk-space

2. Dark Mode is a feature that with in the Mac system. It is very hard on the eyes when the system is in dark mode and logos not.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Implement the ability to import PDF files into PBB. I do not have MS Office and do not want to have to install another piece of software to save documents as .docx files. PDF files are more widely used than Microsoft's format. You are limiting the PBB functionality by requiring .docx files and it is completely unusable by me because of this.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Please can you reduce the increments for Community Pricing?

I know I'm not the first to request this on the forums, and there is a suggestion of how it can be done here:

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/36104.aspx

It seems that when products have $10 increments, the price falls less often than when products have smaller increments, such as $1, $2 or $5, or when there is only a short time between the the announcement of bids closing and the actual closing date.

The problem is that when increments are large, there is less of an incentive for people to bid, as it seems…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The ability to work with collections in Library is valuable on a 27-inch monitor on the desktop. It would be of even greater value on an iPad. It would be great to be able to only view established collections from the Logos App.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. The ability to access remote libraries for additional resources is an asset for research.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Logos 4 Smart Tags worked well in Office 2007, but they don't work in Office 2010 64-bit. Could you please add this feature?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please do not include the Catholic texts in your fine application software. Having been raised in this denomination and now being saved, I have become aware of many, many, areas of Catholic heresy. I would be saddened if it misled users. Solo Scriptora NOT false traditions of man.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You really need to have the name of the layout some were like in the middle of the top header

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I can open a Word doc from the shorcut mentu Logos which is great. I just want to be able to dock the document in my layouts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow users to set a "Send searches here" for Bible Study, whose function might be as the existing feature in the Search panel. This way, one could avoid to have too many panels opened when searches several words.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be helpful to have a default collection made up of all of your Bibles. As new Bibles are added to resources, they should automatically be added to this collection.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. We would like for the songs we use from one time to the next time to be remembered in the order we use previously.

example, v1,c,c,v2,c,c,t.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When the merger of Highlights into Notes happened, there was a bad secondary impact. When I select text, make a highlight (usually via keyboard shortcut), and then move on to select more text to highlight before the highlighting appears Logos will reset the textual focus, removing what I'd just selected or trimming the selection to the last letter or so.

It didn't work that way before--I highlight heavily, and this need to pause for the highlight to become visible before trying to select text has really slowed me down--especially when I work on my tablet, which is slower than my…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. For those of who don't want the command bar, it would be nice to have the option to turn off the command bar. This would give us some added space for other icons.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)