Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. The title says it all. Add an item to the Visual Filter Menu to disable the current search filter. Right now if a search is run there is no way to turn off the filter the search pane creates across active resources. Sometimes it is distracting to see current search results highlighted in an active resource.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. In Logos 3 one could see what licenses had been purchased. This is a feature left out since the move to Logos 4. It needs to be reinserted.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be helpful to be able to specify a range in the Apostolic Fathers. For example if I wanted to search for the use of αλλα in the Didache I could do that without searching the whole Apostolic Fathers corpus

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Sort the new Logos 5 timeline vertically by date, so that as the time line is read from left to right entries appear in the date/start date associated/attached to them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be nice if we had the ability to right click on a name, and send it to bible facts

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/60914/432162.aspx#432162

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Instead of having to hover over each individual verse to view it, have a link to open up a new window with all the content listed. (OR) offer the "link set" option with the topic guide.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Beef up the bibliography: The ability to run a bibliography report on any book in your library, instead of just a list of all your books in your library. Being able to know all the books cited in a particular resource comes in handy for research.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tag Bible Places with all Bibles, not only interlinear. Glo has this nice feature linked to any place in OT or NT

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. When a cursor touches a biblical reference in a book or commentary, immediately LOGOS provides a pop-up giving the reference; it saves a look-up and is a nice feature. The same is true for Josephus' works. My suggestion is that the same courtesy be extended to Qumran citations which appear with great regularity in serious biblical study.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. In the passage guide when I type in a certain book, without reference to a particular passage, and click a commentary, logos 5 opens by default to the first verse. However, I would like it to open to the introduction section of my commentary because I want to learn more about the book of the bible not a particular passage.

Thread was started here

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/60761.aspx

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. How about an inexpensive bible that would respond to the speakers voice and quickly go to the reference given.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. I am speaking on behalf of Christian men. Multiple times now have I come across artwork for certain passages of scripture that contain female nudity.This, being bible study software, ought (in my opinion) to adhere to the commands and instructions of the bible as much as possible. Though I know that these are historical works of art, it doesn't change the fact that they portray nudity and that many Christian men in America have a hard enough time remaining pure without things like this being placed in front of them.

Job 31:1 "I have made a covenant with my eyes;…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. When reading books, sometimes the text breaks across pages -- especially when in auto column mode -- and you have to flip between pages to read the text to get the full sense of what is written.

It would be real nice to have a shortcut such that you point with the mouse to a location in the text and "start reading here" reflows the text for the page starting at the point you picked.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. This is something I miss about BW. In that program, I simply typed a "." which told the program I was about to type in the language of the morphological database I had selected (it also indicated an AND search). Characters would then appear in that language. After an "@" I could type in morphological codes without going through a series of menus. I know its unfair to compare one program with another, but it is extremely frustrating to perform Greek morph or phrase searches in the current format.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When you enter for example: Matt 9:11 into the 'location box' for a Commentary it should go to Matt 9:10-11 upon pressing return/enter (using the CBC as the example here) rather than Matt 9:9-13. The problem in all commentaries is that the default selection is always the one further away from the verse one wants to see rather than the one closer to it.

This necessitates using a mouse or arrow keys to select what you really want each time rather than an efficient single key press. It results in premature hair loss.

Please default to the closer segment rather…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. My experience with Logos (software, sales, and service) has been mixed. The people are great to talk to and friendly and yet are working within a structure that is not customer facing. Two high level examples:

-- Logos software is at the engineers' level of excellence. The next step (challenge) is to take the UI to a designers' level of excellence, one that integrates that power into an interface that is intuitive and user friendly and promotes flow of thought rather than inhibiting it. Easy? No. Worth it? Absolutely.

-- Bulk purchase (Fall, 2012) involved a month long analog, multi-step…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow Lectionaries to be added to the Devotions tab in addition to reading plans and calendar devotionals.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Every other time I turn on my computer the logos icon is jumping on my iMac. I need updates not to interfere with me being able to use my computer and the logos application. It is not such a priority that I need to set all of my work aside immediately to update. It should update when the computer is idle at night, not as soon as I try to use it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)