Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

389 results found

1. As I understand it, Personal Book Builder will only work for windows? Don't forget us MAC users!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, I have to highlight and color the word I want to attach a note to. It then puts the note in the color document or I have to select the most recently used note file. Too much work. But even if I have to choose a recent note I have used let me add the note with a note indicator without having to color the word. If I want to attach notes to different words my text become a color patchwork quilt of sorts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I suggest we have a book or resource suggestion forum. I'm in seminary and a lot of my books are not available in Logos.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Brrown's text makes reference to Mark 1:3 and Mark 1:10-11. Hovering the cursor over the link results in Malachi 1:3 and Malachi 1:10-11. If it were possible to notify Logos of such errors, accuracy would be improved

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Please, change the Tabletalk format to be searchable by the passage guide and appear in the Journals section. It would be really helpful for our studies.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with Logos. Some suggestions:
    1) Make sure you’re running the latest version; “Preparing your library” now runs in the background in Logos 6: https://www.logos.com/install
    2) Check out our free training videos: https://www.logos.com/logos-pro https://www.logos.com/training/desktop
    3) Ask for help on our friendly community forums: https://community.logos.com/forums/
    4) Get toll-free phone tech support: https://www.logos.com/contact

8. Lets say I create a new document in Logos named, "Phil. 1:1-11." Now I go through my library and study my various commentaries. As I go through one commentary I perhaps come across 10-12 teachings that I want to add to my newly created file. So within 'Phil. 1:1' I add a 'new note' as Logos has me do. Then I add another new note on, say verse 3 and another on verse 7 and so on.
    Now I go back to the second commentary in my library and do the same. But commentary number two has a different emphasis…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Notes can be rearranged by dragging the note icon (in Full or Compact view) or the note title (in Split view).

Additionally, if you added your notes to a Bible reference (e.g., via the context menu in a Bible or commentary), you can use the “Sort by reference” command on the panel menu to put them into canonical order.

For more assistance, please post on our community forums: https://community.logos.com/forums/

9. I understand that we can read the Bible without chapters and verses. But if there can be a specific reading plan that is pregenerated and chronological would really help me be able to dive deeply into the Bible with different amounts of time I have without worrying about getting a specific reading in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. since i cannot right click and get report a typo i shall resort to this method. in IVPBBCNT, Eph 3:1-13 in the title the "a" should be "an". also the help menu using f1 or clicking on the ? gets me a tab in one of the windows i have open. this never happened before.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Provide a way to buy gift cards or gift credit for others who are on Logos. This would be a way on-line to buy these credits. Suggestion came from my son who wanted to buy gift credit as a gift for me and his pastor.

115 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In prior versions, when there was a Greek/Hebrew word in ESL (or other) then that "word" was highlighted in the text (NASB95 only) everywhere regardless of how it was translated. This was a key feature for me. It went away when I upgraded to Logos 6.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding the same word twice no longer works. Was working fine in Sept when adding “another word list.” Now this option fails and COMPLETELY CRASHES Logos every single time.

I noticed this and reported it to Logos in September. It’s still broken

In September I found another workaround (Merge—>Union), but this option now FORCES both entries

Why same word twice? Ask your greek guys. Genitive and accusative nouns, often use exactly the same word but have vastly different meanings.

Now Merge—>Union FORCES both entries into a single row. Not helpful for flash-card study.

I called about this today and the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For the bilingual software let us choose the menu language during installation and have an option in the menu to switch from an english to a spanish menu.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please consider putting in a menu option to hide all but the frontmost window. This would make the workspace far less distracting, especially when intensely study a particular passage, or extensively reading some reference material. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. But it needs column headers so that I can quickly see what version or resource I'm looking at, rather than trying to parse that small line of abbreviations and figure out where I am.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Please update the Turabian format to the 8th (current edition). Also, please add seperate citation and bibliography entries.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You should move to a Cloud based service with Subscription billing. Storage and accounts could be accessed by any browser and would not need to be updated on our personal computers but stored in our accounts on your cloud servers. This model would also open up your software to individuals who would be willing to invest a smaller amount monthly ($20-$60??) but not such a large upfront investment. $1000-$2300. Every person that adds your service will add to your ongoing revenue. Its is the model that all corporations are moving towards. Please consider. I personally am willing to invest in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)