Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. Undo the most recently applied formatting. This is different from Erase where you'd have to select again the text that was highlighted and click a button. Ctrl+Z should just do the most recently applied highlighting wherever it is, and you should be able to do multiple Undos.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Make it so that one can open a Bible translation immediately while the program does its "housekeeping updates" in the background. Then a person could look up what the need. Logos takes to long to open!!! I am busy. I do not have time for it to update, synchronize and prepare the library.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. When I'm trying to export from the NRSV, two behaviors seem out of place.

First, If I use the checkboxes to select a chapter, say "Romans 3," the sub-checkboxes do not automatically select. So if I check three chapters and hit Export... it hasn't exported those three chapter. There remain hidden (collapsed) checkboxes that are un-checked. This is unexpected and non-standard (and a tad frustrating). The "right-click" and "Select All" approach is an over-complicated solution and if it remains, shouldn't be the primary way to select all.

Secondly, if I'm exporting from Romans, the checkboxes should automatically scroll to show…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, when I use the automatic footnote creation (by copying) or use Logos' Bibliography tool in a Bible dictionary, the footnote begins with the resources editors.

Instead, I would prefer the author of the entry begin the footnote, as such:

Footnote: B.D. Napier, “Prophet, Prophetism,” in The Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible, ed. G. A. Buttrick, 4 vol. (Nashville: Abingdon, 1962) 3:896.

Bibliography: Napier, B.D. “Prophet, Prophetism.” Pages 896-919 in vol. 3 of The Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible. Edited by George Arthur Buttrick. 4 vols. Nashville: Abingdon, 1962.

This gives credit to the author of the entry as well…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. One of the spin off benefits from the Synchronise feature of Logos 4 is that we now have the current version of our personal data secured on a server in the cloud. I appreciate that this has raised a set of issues about whether or not a user would want this and also what type of data can now be stored for legal reasons but for many users this could become a real benefit.

As things stand the existing implementation has limited benefits as a backup system because there is a single restore option which is restore all to last…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This allows one to quickly see the distribution of the word in usage in these corpora. It also would allow copying/collecting references for scholarly papers, to create charts, footnotes, notes, etc. and in student exegetical work, e.g., if they are doing a word study. And, if these references are in SBL Handbook Format, this would be very valuable. I can perform this task in SBL format inside BibleWorks in 10 seconds--easily-and paste into my word.doc--and if I could do it in Logos would be very helpful. To collect references from Lexham Analytical Lexicon is not the same, and I always…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Being able to hear the sound of the Greek by clicking on the speaker icon in an exegetical guide is great. But it would be much better if it was also available in the interlinear display as well. It would allow those unfamiliar with Greek to learn it much easier, without having to go to the hassle of the slow exegetical guide for each verse. This could be selected/deselected like the other interlinear features.

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow the user to chose their favorite pericope in the home page in the same manner that you allow choosing your favorite Bible. (Example: LSB Pericope)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. 54 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This was a handy feature that I used quiet frequently when still using Logos 3...and it's something I miss dearly. When working in study or translation groups I would like to export my notes in a format that everyone has access too. Unfortunately, because of the individual cells in the notes, it takes me a very long time to copy and paste all of my content into Word. It would be much easier too: a) allow highlighting from multiple cells in the notes simultaneously, or b) to allow exporting of notes directly to Word. Thank you!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. see http://community.logos.com/forums/t/11249.aspx for details & mockup of idea.

Allow us to write our own review for books in our library. This can be helpful for us when we examine a book and want to make note of what we liked or disliked about a book.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Shibboleth for Mac would be nice in your free time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. 5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It is impossible to edit a note once you have posted it. You have delete it and repost it. Allowing us to edit previous notes would be so convenient. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)