Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. 21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Logos does met seem to respond to Windows 7 tablet hand writing functions. IE frequently use my stylus and the on-screen keyboard is cumbersome.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The popup windows for footnotes cannot be marked up and annotated. This would be a nice feature.

136 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I read several unanswered complaints about the 2 shades of gray Main Display screen being so hard to read and no options to change the color. There is an option for resource background themes, but most of us can not see the scroll button on the scroll bars on the main display interface being 2 shades of gray that are too close together in contrast to distinguish. Adding a color selection for various screen parts like other applications and other vendors offer would be desired.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. As I go through some of the books in my library. I would like a nice neat and tidy way of keeping track of the books that I intend to read. With automatic bookmarking so I can jump between them until I've finished them.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. This would save lots of time reformatting the verses in WORD when there are many that go into your document.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Make song copyrights word wrap in Proclaim. Currently if you reduce the text box size it only shows the words that fit within that size box. With long copyright notices an extremely small font size is required to show all of the text in one line.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. I love the Verse of the Day, but it would be helpful in Proclaim to be able to search for a verse using a keyword tag (other than the reference) . . . God's love for instance might suggest John 3:16, forgiveness for 1 John 1:9 etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to see some renovations to the maps feature.

1. Instead of a bunch of different maps, have just one basic map (whole Biblical world) background with the ability to turn overlay information off or on (like Google Earth). That way you can always have the same map up, and even compare different overlays by having them on at the same time (travels of Paul vs. travels of Peter).

2. Have the map legend stay independent from the zoom level so you can refer to it even when you're zoomed all the way in.

3. Independent cropping (for printing, etc.)

4. Ability…

151 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For example, instead of displaying every title of Bibliotheca Sacra in My Library, it would simply display Bibliotheca Sacra, and clicking on that would open and display all the individual titles. Same thing for commentary series and The Works of So-and-So Volumes 1, 2, 3...

The idea is that it will help unclutter My Library. Allow the option to be turned on/off for those who happen to like it.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I bought my first Lexham Bible Guide back when I was working through Genesis 1-11. I was a bit disappointed with the section that covered the various views and positions taken by different commentators. Many of my favorite commentaries weren't even mentioned in the Bible Guides. I realized that that section takes a lot of work to read and summarize a commentary's position but I thought below the official summery there should be a place to write your own and/or see what others have written.

This would take the Lexham Bible Guides to a whole new level.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. I see this as a notes redo or alternate view actually; it would be nice to view and enter my notes like a commentary. As well as the ability to print them in that format. I see this as a Commentary template, choose my Bible version, and i can start commenting on each verse all in the same pane. I would like to see the verse text right above my comments. And maybe i can group the verse range if i want to comment on a range of verse? I would love this feature!

421 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make a visual filter that highlights the verses in a passage list. This allows one to take something like All in Questions in the Bible, create a passage list which can create a visual filter to highlight all the questions. [example chosen to be understood - not a recommendation for actual use.]

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have no hard data to prove my concern, but there seems to be a lot more promotion and availability of Calvinist/Reformed resources than Wesleyan/Arminian resources. I understand that our landscape has more of one persuasion over the other, but when I see Piper and Sproul being offered in “bulk” my theological sensitivities kick in including Staff picks that are full of reformed theology.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. The ability to replace clippings/note with an integrated Onenote window would be really helpful in my sermon prep workflow.

266 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to be able to produce a printout around 20 pages but currently LOGOS only supports 4-5...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. If you float a window, then go back to your main layout and subsequently open a new resource, sometimes it gets opened in the floating window. This is annoying. It's especially annoying when you have a floating window in Reading View. I do not want new resources to be opened in that Reading View window.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →