Skip to content

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Please see the new Logos Bible Software desktop app roadmap, and give feedback on it and other Faithlife products at https://feedback.faithlife.com

Logos Bible Software | see feedback.faithlife.com

Categories

2214 results found

1. I find the “copy Bible” tool very useful, and appreciate the flexibility the editing of styles offers. However, it would be great to introduce my own list of abbreviations of books of the Bible, which I use in most of my writing. It would be the most efficient way that I could use the tool.

Also, additional functionality for changing the format of the references would be great e.g. separating chapter and verse by a period rather than a colon (I have tried [ChapterNum].[VerseNum] but no joy).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be really nice to be able to export all (or a selection of) the verses resulting from a Bible search via "Copy Bible Verses." That would give us all the great formatting options. Right now, as far as I can tell, we have to export to a Passage List and then cut and paste into MS Word, however that leaves me with a lot of manual formatting to do. I absolutely LOVE the ability we have with "Copy Bible Verses" to export using MS Word styles. Thank you Logos!!

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. LHI would add tremendous power to users of RefTagger such as my WEB site:
    YH-WH.com.

Don,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be nice if it was on all resources, and you scroll along with the reading.( because if you do that now it will stop reading, and on only one source the computer scrolled along with it, THAT WOULD BE BEST!!)

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I have satellite internet that is often very slow. Logos runs (specifically, starts and closes) significantly faster when I have the internet option disabled.

If I type the command to update resources, and the internet option is disabled, then it won't update. I have to enable and restart Logos, then update, then disable the option and restart.

It would be nice if when you manually type in the command it would still update, whether or not the internet option is disabled.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make it possible to hide, or unhide the sidebar in biblia.com with just the click of a button. Sort of like how you can in Acrobat or how Safaribooksonline does it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Have the ability to copy fully formatted notes (i.e. with lined boxes) from word to L4 notes. Current functionality only displays text.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Previously requested this directly of logos before and not heard back on it. The Collections have a whole set of fields (columns) available on the display, however if you print the selections, there is no way to specify which data you want included or excluded in the report. A query interface that would allow selections of which fields (columns) of data you want for inclusion in the output report is needed. Logos currently picks only the fields they want to include in the output report that they want. Plus we need the option to export that report Excel Spread or…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. This would allow me to electronically compare my hard cover book list to what I have in Logos. Searching one at a time is very time consuming.This will also help me verify when bundles are added.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. When you click on the back arrow button, please add a drop down list, so you can choose how far back you would like to go.

If you have read several Bible verses, it would be good to have the back arrow button display a drop down list of the verses you have read. You can then select the verse you would like to go back to.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Books of the Bible to appear in the language selected instead of english as default.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make "Notes" and "Sentence Diagrams" compatible with MS Word and Open Office so we can edit them and convert them into "Personal Books" using the .docx form, or just edit them with either document platform.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow access to the Timeline feature to iPad and iPhone App

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add page number feature to Gregg, Steve. Revelation, Four Views: a Parallel Commentary. Nashville, TN: T. Nelson Publishers, 1997.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. when I do word studies on my iPhone app it always pulls up the Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary definition. I would prefer it use my top prioritized dictionary. I would also like to be able to see a few different dictionary definition instead of just one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. When hovering over a Bible verse and the text pops up, it would be easier to read if the pop-up's background was a slightly different than the background of the original text.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Mac OS X has long had a decent text-to-speech capability, reading all or selected text in various document formats using system voices. This can either be built into the Logos menu system or used via Services.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)